attention ~ ondreaz

I've been in the hype house for approximately 2 hours and all Ondreaz is doing is playing gta with the boys. He practically begged for me to come over and he's paying 0 attention to me. After a while I get irritated and plan out a move. I place my hand on his thigh and kiss his neck.

"Who do we have to snipe?" Ondreaz asks into his mic, ignoring my gesture. I plop back into his bed. As Dre continues to play I wonder how he chose these ugly ass gta characters over me. Bitches be bonkers.

"DRE!" I yell grabbing the attention of Taylor.

"Your girl is calling you Dre go give her some yum yum," he says from the other side of the house through the mic.

"Shut up you rat faced fuck," I say leaning in closer to Dre's mic. Ondreaz slowly shakes his head, already tired of all of us.

I take my phone out and scroll through tiktok. One catches my eye. It's an audio that sounds like a guy talking to you on a call. The girl in the video uses it to make her boyfriend think she's talking to someone else. He really didn't care though which was bummy.

I slowly take my headphones off trying to cause less suspicion. Once the audio plays a ringing tone, Ondreaz looks over to me from his game chair but quickly looks back at the game. "Why don't you stop being a loser and go get the red car," he yells at Alex.

"Hey," I say to my screen.

"Wassup mamas, your man still around?" Ondreaz quickly removes his headset and speed runs to his bed. Before he can get to me he slips on a water bottle that was on the floor, causing him to land on his ass. He gets up as if he didn't just bust his ass. Realization hits him when I hold up my phone dying of laughter and the only thing visible on the screen was the tiktok.

~

i don't mind if people use my imagine ideas or imagine bases just give credit 🥺 i've been reading imagines that were posted recently and they look like they've been copied word for word off of mine.. thank you to the two people who actually tagged me when they used inspo from me 💙