Viagra prank ~ Ondreaz

I look around the isles and something catches my eye. It's a viagra pill. I haven't posted a YouTube video in a while so why not do this little prank. I get the pill and a Gatorade to put the pill in. When I'm paying, the cashier just looks at me puzzled. "You're such a pretty girl. He really can't get hard at you?" She says which makes me have to hold in laughter. I just nod at her and leave the store.

I get home and crush the pills up but stop when I hear my mom call out my name. "Y/n, Ondreaz is here." I hear someone coming up the stairs a second later. I quickly turn on the camera and shake the juice bottle with the crushed up pills in it.

*5 minutes later*
"Baby, can you get me something to drink?"
Dre says straddling his arms around me.

"Well I can't if you're strangling me." I say laughing. I get up and give him the drink I had on my nightstand which had the pill in it.

Not even five minutes later he starts to act different. He puts his hand on my thigh and rubs it. He then gets up from the bed and turns on Slow Motion by Trey Songz. I look at him laughing thinking he was gonna make a tiktok or something but he comes back to the bed and licks his lips before grinding on me. I forgot the camera was recording so I lightly pushed him off.

"What's up with you?" I ask him laughing. He goes to the door and locks it. Before he turns around he takes off his shirt.

"Why are you taking off your shirt?" I ask.

"It's gonna get hot in here baby." He says coming to the bed again. Once he starts to grind on me again I can feel the Titanic between my legs. Oh shit. Before the camera and my fans can see it I start to end the prank.

"I put viagra in your drink." I say but he doesn't stop.

"Well it's working." He says kissing my neck. Sometimes I just can't stand his ass.

I push him off and get the camera. "How you feeling." I ask laughing at his frustrated face.

"Imma feel good if you come over here and fix this." He says glaring me down.

"I'll fix it after the outro." After the outro I'm not gonna be walking for a while.

~

Anna boop