Abusive ~ Tony

I'm currently washing some dishes while I wait for Tony to come home. It's 3 am. Tony and I have been dating for a year and of course we argue but it's not like my past relationship. My ex used to hit me and Tony being my best friend at the time, took me out of that situation and asked me out. Lately he's been coming home late, he claims he's at Taylor's house but comes home at 3 am.

"Hey baby." He says entering the door. Something that I do when he's out for this long is wait for him. I just need to know he's safe before I go to sleep.
"What are you doing up this late?" He asks, kissing my forehead.

"Why are you coming home this late?" I ask with an attitude. He takes off his jacket and faces me before talking.

"Y/n don't start this now." He says sitting down on a chair but still facing me.

"You come home at 3 or 4 am every night, what do you mean don't start this?" I say raising my voice a little higher.

"What? Do you think I'm cheating now?" He asks raising his voice as well. Not gonna lie I'm getting a little scared but I know Tony, he's not gonna hurt me.

"Maybe, what else are you doing cause I know it's not playing fortnite!" I yell, dropping a plate on accident. Tony then puts his hand near me and on instinct I step back into the kitchen corner and start to shed a few tears.

"I'll buy you knew ones I'm sorry." I say scared.

"Y/n come here." He says gently sitting me down with him, in the spot where I am. "I wasn't going to hit you, I was going to help you step away from the glass so you won't get hurt.." he says rubbing my back. I couldn't even answer my words were stuck in the back of my throat. "You wanna know why I always come home late?" He says putting his thumb on my chin so that I look up at him. I shrug my shoulders for him to continue. "I'm always working on new merch and different ways to pick up a little cash so that I can take you out on a vacation. I never told you because I know how you'd feel about me over working. Don't ever think I'm cheating on you or that I would ever lay a finger on you that way because it will never happen." He says emphasizing the word 'never'.

"I love you." He says now messing with my hair.

"I love you too." I say holding on to him tightly.