+ pregnant

It was 2:30 am and Tony still hasn't come back from his night out with the boys. I'm not worried though, he went out with Ondreaz and Taylor and they know if he does some dumb shit I will not only hurt him but plan all three of their funerals.

Finally after a few more minutes of waiting he slowly walks through the front door. Sadness spread across his face. He heads over to our room as I get up from the couch to follow him.

I walk into mine and Tony's shared room to find him looking at himself in the full body mirror. Not just looking at himself but cradling his stomach. He finally notices I'm here and looks at me with tears in his eyes.

"Baby, what's wrong?" I say hugging him from behind, cuddling my face into his shirt.

"Would you leave me if I was pregnant?" He says between sobs. Who the hell did I decide to marry...

"Tony you can't be pregnant." I say trying to hold my laughs in. He turns to face me with an angry expression.

"It's because imma man huh? This is so sexist."

"Tony, baby you physically can't have one." I say letting a small giggle out.

"Again... sexist. You know what, you're not gonna be in my babies life anyways." He says walking away from me. Before he can walk out of the door he stops and turns around. "I expect my child support by Tuesday." He says before holding his non existent baby bump.

~

Vote and comment 💙