+ nerd

There he sits. Quietly doing his work as always. Ondreaz Lopez, the senior 'nerd'. I watch as Taylor Holder walks past his desk and topples all of his stuff over. What an ass.

"Taylor sit down." The teacher says before standing up in front of her desk. "This week we'll be working in partners for the Romeo and Juliet assignment." Everyone cheered and started to call names of who was who's partner except Ondreaz. He silently scribbles on a piece of paper with his head down. The teacher quickly cleared her throat for the classes attention. "Since last time choosing your own partners didn't work out I'll do the honors." Frustrated groans were heard across the classroom as Mrs. Delware took out a paper.

"Taylor you'll be working with Mattia,
Chelsea you'll work with Antonio." The list started to feel longer until she said my name.
"Y/n you're partners with Ondreaz."

I look over to him and smile, he awkwardly gives a small smile back. "Make sure you don't catch something while you're near him." Miranda says. She's popular you can say. We've been friends since kindergarten so her popularity was kind of like a hammy-down.

~ after class ~

I start to pack up my things as everyone heads out of the door. This was my last period so I wasn't in my usual rush. I stuff my last notebook in my backpack before I feel a slight tap on my shoulder. When I turn around I see Ondreaz with his hands in his pockets, nervously looking at the floor.

"Uh... Umm.. s-so would you want to come over... my house? To finish the project?" As he stood stuttering before me I couldn't help but let out a soft laugh at his cuteness. "Sorry... you don't have to if you don't want to... I can do the project myself if you want and put your name on it." Usually I'd take the offer but I wanted to get to know him.

"No it's fine, yeah we can head to your house now if you want?" I smile a little bigger than I intended to.

~

We walk in his bedroom and I'm taken back about how neat it was. He sits on the bed and motions for me to follow him. He started to take out his school supplies from his book bag as I examined him. There were things I haven't noticed before, like his facial features. His jawline was sharply shaped and his hair flowed across his face when he looked down. I look at him taking some papers and books from his back bag and notice his muscular arms. How could he let people bully him when he can easily take out anyone.

I reach over and slightly grab his hand, stopping him from what he was doing. "Have you ever been with a girl Dre?" His eyes widen at my question and he stays stiff. "Like sexually." I ask rubbing my hand up and down his arm slowly.

"Um... no." He says looking down embarrassed.

"Hey you don't have to be embarrassed. It's actually kinda cute you haven't been with anyone that way." I bite my lip and look at him up and down. My hand finds it's way to the top of his thighs. I start to rub his thigh making my way up and up.

"What are you... uh doing?" He asks as his breath hitches.

"Do you want to kiss me?" I ask when I finally touch his bulge. He felt bigger than other guys I've been with. I'm not a hoe but I have been with my fair share of guys and no one was as big as Ondreaz.

I lean in and take control knowing he was un able to speak. Our lips touch and he gains more confidence to brush his tongue against my lips, asking for entrance. I gladly except as I lead the kiss into a make out session. After a minute I start to move my hand on his bulge, up and down. He stops the kiss and throws his head back. "Stand up." He stands up nervously waiting for me to do something. I stand up as well and pull down his pants and boxers. His friend springs up hitting his stomach. Fuck it's huge. I push him down on the bed and start to palm him slowly at first, going faster.

"Fuck." He moans cutely. I really can't believe I'm his first. I bend down and lick his tip before shoving half of him in my mouth and palming the parts I couldn't fit in my mouth. After a few minutes he loudly groans and cums. I swallow cause a bich doesn't spit. He lays there on his bed limp and I crawl over laying down as well.

"That was fun." I say looking over to him.

~

That was... that was that lmfao.
If y'all want a part two where she kind of defends him from the bullies lemme know.
Vote and comment 💙