+ step dad

Tony's POV
Me and y/n are currently talking about how we'll tell Jayda about her mommy being pregnant.
Lemme give you some details on what happened the last couple of years.

I was Y/N's bestfriend so when her boyfriend left as soon as he found out he was gonna be a dad, I stepped in and was like a father figure to Jayda. I get that it's scary to have a baby when you're only in highschool but if I was him I would own up to what I did and take care of my responsibilities. I've known Y/N since we were kids so I was there ASAP when she told me what happened. I took care of Y/N when she was pregnant, I was there when Jay was born and still here as of today. Shoot Jayda even calls me dad. Because of all of that I've grown feelings for Y/N and now we're a happy family.

"Jay come here!" Y/N yells and soon enough I hear little feet running towards our room. She sits on the bed in between me and my beautiful soon to be wife and baby mama.

"Mommy and I have something exciting to tell you." She gets all happy and opens her eyes wide waiting for me to finish.

"Mommy has a baby in her tummy, Jay." As soon as I finish she starts to tear up leaving me confused.

"Mommy why'd you eat the baby?!" She yells balling her eyes out. Me and Y/N couldn't help but laugh at her. She was so adorable in such a funny way, just like her mom.

"No I didn't eat the baby, I would never." She says trying to calm Jay down. Y/N's belly was already starting to show so I pulled the covers off of us and pulled up her shirt to show a little bump.

"How did it get there then." Jayda says throwing her hands up and sighing.

"Mommy ate a bad grape." I say hoping she would just leaves it at that.

"Oh well I wanna see my sister or brother!" She says pouting and crossing her arms.

"You will but you know what you can do in the meantime?" She shakes her head no and looks towards Y/N.

"You can give the baby little kissies." She says finishing for me. I take Jayda and put her on the other side of her belly and start kissing the little baby bump. She catches on what I'm doing and does the same, giving the belly little pecks making Y/N tear up at the sight.

~ a few months later ~
We went to court to change Jaydas last name to Lopez too. I didn't want her to feel left out and plus she's like my daughter, nah scratch that she IS my daughter. And let's just say imma ask Y/N if she could be Mrs Lopez.

~

I'm having writers block
im just gonna post some imagines I made when I was like 12 😂
If you have any imagine ideas pls comment some down💙