Agression part dos ~ Ondreaz

He slowly grazes his hand on my neck, making the grip tighter every second.

"Don't make daddy say it twice." Dre groans in my ear. He pushed his body closer to mine leaving no space between us. Our lips finally make contact.

My legs wrap around his torso as our lips go into a deeper kiss. Our tongues fight for dominance but of course he wins. His hands cup my butt which makes me squirm out of surprise making contact with his friend.

Before I knew it Ondreaz was in between my legs, putting his strokes into it.

"We should argue more often if this is the outcome." He says after we both finish. I smack his chest, laughing. Suddenly there was a knock on the door, breaking our little moment.

We quickly put on the first thing we see except Dre was shirtless. I open the door to reveal our neighbor Mrs. Becky. She's a sweet old lady that usually brings us baked goods she makes every now and then.

"Oh hey Mrs. Becky." Dre says hiding his exposed chess behind me.

"Hello Ondreaz, I came over because I heard some screaming." the look of worry covers her face as she continued, "is everything okay?"

My cheeks completely turn pink and by the way Ondreaz is hiding his face in my hair I can tell he's blushing as well.

"Yeah everything is fine, thank you for checking up on us." He says rushed.

She leaves looking a bit suspicious. Once the door is closed Dre gently pushes me against the door. "Round two?"

~

I wanna make my author notes more interesting so imma do confessions and y'all can add some of yours as well.

Confession 🥳
I started this Shaderoom that got a lot of attention *not really I have like 700 follows..* anywhore some people made fanpages of me and I felt like I was getting attention for doing literally nothing... so what did I do? I tried to get the tea tea and ended up causing drama with some you tubers that I was mildly cool with🤦‍♀️