SGM ~ Tony

this use to be a trend in 2015 wattpad idk if people still do it 😭 it's the sgm aka spoiled girlfriend mood. I find it cute for some reason.

Tony thought it was a good idea to go to the mall since we had nothing else to do. Little did he know his pockets were going to hurt.

As soon as we get into the mall I immediately run over to Victoria Secrets. "Babe can I get this?" I ask pouting my lips a bit.

"Of course babygirl, get whatever you want," Tony says kissing the top of my head. I smirk at step one. I'm clearly in my spoiled girlfriend mood right now which means, whatever me wants me gets. Step one is to get him to say you can get whatever you want, after that he can't blame anyone except himself.

I don't usually act all bratty and spoiled but sometimes that mood just hits me like mood swings.

~

We walk through the mall with my many bags clinging to both of our arms. "Let's go sit down." Tony suggests, walking towards the mall couches. I look over everything I got in the last two hours and Tony must've spent over $500 on me. "Thank you baby," I say kissing his cheek. Before I pull away I see a store that sells one of those teddy bears made of roses.

"Can I get one?" I say frantically pointing over to the stores window.

"We spent a lot today babygirl."

"Please, I just want one more thing," I say pouting. He shakes his no. "Daddy please." He still doesn't give in.

"I said no," Tony says in a stern voice.

what

the

fuck

"What?" I don't think i've ever heard that word come out his mouth in my life.

"I said no, you know I have the money to spoil you endlessly but-" before he can finish I cut him off.

"Exactly so get me the bear." I'm starting to sound like a five year old but who the fuck cares, he just said no to me...

"But the point is you need to learn no means no." I get up from the couch and plop myself down in the middle of the mall floor. There weren't many people here today but some still stared.

"Babe get up." I shake my head no and pout my lips. "y/n get up." he says picking up my shopping bags.

"Spoiled girlfriend mood huh?" A guy walks by asking. Tony embarrassingly nods his head yes looking towards me again.

"She definitely won't give up trust me, dealt with this with my wife for years." He says walking after encouragingly patting Tony's back.

"Are you gonna get up?" he asks and I shake my head no. I watch him start to walk away.

"Where you going?" I ask surprised.

"To get your spoiled ass that teddy bear."

yes 😌