+ prank wars

Ondreaz's pov
Today y/n was coming back home from PR. She was gone visiting family for a few weeks and I had time to think of a comeback prank. We don't have a YouTube channel or anything like that but ever since we met we've been pulling non stop pranks on each other.

My aunt had me babysitting my niece for a few days so it was perfect.

As I'm waiting by the gates I see her walking towards us but a sweet awe fills her face as she notices Abri my 2 year old niece.

"Hey baby, who's this?"

"I wanted to talk to you about that actually." I say rubbing the back of my head nervously. She looks at me confused.

"Here hold her while I get your bags." I say handing the baby over to y/n I didn't wanna talk anymore because I knew I was going to end up laughing my ass off.

As we get in the car y/n gives me a 'tell me bich' expression.

"She's my daughter." I say quickly. Although it's a prank I was a little scared. Y/n is not afraid to hit you with anything that's around her.

"That's funny, Dre, but come on stop playing." She says going back on her phone.

"Remember that time you went to Puerto Rico for your aunts wedding?" She quickly looks up at me with murderous glare. We're still in the airport parking lot because I was deathly afraid of her doing something dumb.

"Yes I remember..." she says slowly putting her phone down.

"Well I met this girl at the club and we kinda hit it off... one thing lead to another she told me she was pregnant. Now here's Abri." I say quickly.

"Ok." She smiles but it seemed a bit off. After a minute of us just staring at each other she reaches down for her shoe and starts beating me with it while cussing at me in Spanish. I look in the back seat only to see Abri laughing away at me getting harassed.

"Ok ok I'm kidding it's a prank." I say shielding myself from the monster.

"I know, I just wanted to hit you." She says kissing my cheek.

~

I remember reading something like this a couple years ago and I thought it was cute🥺
Vote and comment 💙