Jealous ~ Ondreaz

"Imma head to the bathroom real quick I'll be right back," Ondreaz says throwing his trash away. Before he leaves he gives me a peck on the lips making me blush. We were going to have a lazy day at his house but Ondreaz wanted to come by the mall to pick up some new shoes, I was hungry so we stopped by the food court as well which is where we are at the moment.

Almost as if on cue a guy walks to where Mattia was seated. "Someone sits there." I say not taking my eyes off my phone. He scoffs and continues to stare at me. I finally look up and I couldn't even lie. His face was gorgeous, just not my type. Mexican/Italian boys with poofy hair is my type. This guy looked as if he came out of a gap commercial. Too short for my liking as well.

"Take a picture it'll last longer," he says flirtatiously. I roll my eyes and continue to scroll through Instagram. How long does it take a dude to pee damn...

"Hey, I just want a friend sorry dude." He laughs and it instantly made me feel bad. I was rude to him for wanting to make friends and maybe his plan was to get in my pants anyway but I still feel bad.

As I wait for Ondreaz I get to know the guy a little better. His name is Caleb, he goes to our school but he's a senior. A really short senior at that. Maybe even shorter than Kairi and that's saying a lot.

Ondreaz's pov

As I see y/n I stop immediately in my tracks. My jaw clenches and every muscle in my body starts to feel heavier. She's laughing her ass off with some gap model looking kid.

"Hey mamas." I say loudly enough for the guy to hear. I never called y/n pet names in public like that. We always keep everything lowkey because in the sheets everything comes out. Anyways besides the point. I sit in the empty seat next to her, eyeing the kid.

"Hey, this is Caleb he goes to our school," she says turning to me. The one and only thing I hate about y/n was how friendly she was. She wouldn't care if you pissed on her pillow she'd still see the good in you and try to be friends.

"Adriana right?" He says smiling devilishly. I would've beat his ass right here, he's lucky y/n is here. She hates to see people fight and the last thing I wanna do is upset her.

I place my hand gently around her shoulder going towards her boobs to which she glares at me. "It's Ondreaz." I say with my intimidating voice.

"You want anything else baby girl?" I ask motioning to the food court with my hand but placing it back where it needed to be. On her. She shakes her head no and continues on with her conversation.

They start talking about a teacher in our school who has a abnormal amount of chin hair. He smirks at her but in a way I always smirk at her. This little fuck gave my girl a sexual smirk. She didn't even notice of course.

It's been five minutes and I'm getting annoyed. All I want is to go home and cuddle my baby. Maybe I should tell her...

As Caleb rambles one about whatever he's going on about, I lean into y/n's shoulder whispering. "We should go home so I can make you feel better." I whisper so only she could hear, while squeezing her boob a bit. Suddenly goosebumps run all over her.

"I can do that tongue thing that you like."

"Stop." She whispers to me when she sees Caleb distracted with finding something on his phone to show her.

"You don't even have to put in any work I gotchu mamas. I'll take it nice and slow how you li-" suddenly I'm cut off.

"Well Caleb it was nice to meet you but we have homework we need to do." She says picking up her jacket and phone from the table.

"Bye Bob." I say picking up my phone as well.

"My names Caleb." He whispers feeling defeated.

As soon as we get to the car y/n stops in front of the drivers door blocking me.

"What is wrong with you?" She whisper yells because of the children near by.

"What do you mean?" I asked acting dumb.

"You were jealous... the Ondreaz Lopez was jealous." She says smirking.

"No I wasn't I just don't like when other guys talk to you."

"That's the definition of jealous air head." She says flicking my head.

~

I never know how to end an imagine.
Anyways vote and comment 💙
Requests open