celeb crush ~ ondreaz

"Ondreaz turn on the tv!" I yell rushing into my room. I was in my bathroom untangling my hair since curly ain't no joke, when I saw that Chris Brown was on tv from a post on Twitter.

"What channel?" He asks me but it was useless since I grabbed the remote from him anyway. I turned the tv on to MTV and that's when I saw it... Chris... fucking... Brown.

"Chris brown!" I yell scaring the shit out of Ondreaz. He looks at me with a look that clearly shows he's scared. I ignore his stare and gaze at the tv that showed the second most gorgeous guy in the world. The first being Ondreaz of course.

"Yeah I mean I'm actually looking for that special girl and I feel like it's about time." Without thinking I blurt out.

"I can be her Chris!" As soon as I said it I look back at Ondreaz realizing what I said was extreme. He looks at me with a hurt expression and gets up. I pull his arm back to me but he's too strong to hold back so I jump on his back.

"Baby I'm sorry I wasn't thinking I promise." I say squeezing him tight. Just the thought of him leaving made me scared and emotional.

"Nah you're always drooling over Chris Brown so why don't you just go find someone like him?" He sits back down on my bed so that I can get off but I just end up wrapping my legs around him ensuring that he definitely won't leave.

"I'm sorry really, I love you and only you." I get off his back and sit next to him, turning his face towards me. "You are way sexier than Chris Brown, in all honesty if he asked me out right now I would decline and tell him how amazing my boyfriend is, especially tell him how much I love you and wouldn't give you up for anything or anyone." I say looking right into his gorgeous eyes.

"I just don't wanna loose you." He says bringing me into a hug.

~

you could tell i was 11 when i wrote this-