Mall fights ~ Ondreaz

*requested, hope you like it lily ❤️*

"Does this look nice?" I ask holding up a red skittles shirt. I may be 18 aka an adult but i'll never stop wearing food branded clothes. I'm pretty sure I have a whole dresser full of them.

"I swear if doritos made merch you'd be the first in line," Ondreaz chuckles. I playfully roll my eyes and continue to scan through the selection of crop tops. Once I find this showy crop top I look over to Ondreaz for his opinion but he's busy starring at a lady who just walked through the door.

"Wow," I scoff looking back at the rack, feeling a little more self conscious. I learned to not mind the thought of Ondreaz thinking another girl was cute because I can't physically stop him. Shit if I thought she was cute i'd stare as well, but this felt different. She has an hourglass figure, obviously plastic but still beautiful.

"What?" He asks annoyed at my 'I wanna argue' voice.

"Nothing whatever." I look over the shirt I was looking at and put it back. At this point he stopped looking at the girl and turned towards me.

"Why aren't you getting it? It looks cute Lily," he says taking a sip of his frosty and eyeing the shirt.

"It's too expensive," I lie, hoping he'd drop it.

"I can pay for it." What's another excuse I can use...

"They don't have my size," I say looking down.

"What's the actual reason?" He asks seeing right through me.

"It's nothing, let's just go."

"Not until you tell me what's actually wrong," he says begging. He always told me he hates when i'm uncomfortable, mad or sad etc because it always bothers him.

I roll my eyes and walk out of the small store. As i'm looking around the wide selection of stores I feel a grasp at my wrist.

"Who told you to walk away from me Lily?" Ondreaz's husky voice says from behind me. I turn around and snatch my wrist from his hand.

"I do what the fuck I want." This clearly makes him angry as his eyes turn a darker shade.

He grabs my hand again and pulls us into the family bathroom we were in front of. "You do what daddy says." He takes his hand away from my wrist and places it around my neck making me look up at him. I'm leaned against the wall when he presses his lower half against me.

"I know why you're upset babygirl, you made it really obvious." He lifts me on top of the sink spreading my legs. "Imma make you see how perfect you look to me." He rises my flowy skirt up exposing my white thong. Ondreaz wastes no time and rips the thong off of me. "I'll get you new ones," he laughs looking at my expression.

He flips me over so that i'm facing the mirror but bent down. "I want you look at your gorgeous face as we make love babygirl." *a/n i'm also cringing don't worry*

He slides himself inside of me and stays still until I can adjust to his size. I slowly move my hips signaling him to continue. I look down a little embarrassed of how my face looks as I moan for dear life. He takes a handful of my hair and pulls it so I'm facing the mirror again. As we reach our highs we hear a little knock at the door.

"I weely haf to use the bafoom," a little kid cutely says from the other side of the door. Ondreaz pulls his pants up and stuffs my ripped underwear into his pocket. We walk out and see a little boy, maybe 6 doing the tinkle dance. He rushes into the bathroom and closes the door, not even questioning why both of us were in there.

We starts to walk down the mall strip going back to the store we were in. Before I could speak Ondreaz cuts me off, "don't ask we're not having a kid anytime soon." I huff and walk ahead of him, hearing his loud ass laugh erupt from behind me.

~

my views dropped by hundreds, like did y'all catch the corona or some shit ?🙄😭

thank you for 100k though 🥺❤️ making my heart go all boom boom and shi