Prank wars ~ Tony

"Welcome back to my channel, my names y/n if you didn't know now you know. Today imma be pranking my boyfriend Tony and imma call him another guys name. This is how it's gonna work. Tony always kisses me and on my neck and shit while we cuddle so imma call him downstairs and while he's doing that imma moan another guys name. Leshgo" I say setting the camera down.

"Tony come down here." I yell laying on the couch.

*five minutes later*
Right now the plan is going great. He's kissing my neck and basically grinding on me so let's start this.

"Randi." I moan in his ear as he kisses my neck. He suddenly stops and looks at my face.

"What?" He asked making a confused face. It took everything in of me not to laugh but I can't let the prank be this short.

"I didn't say anything." I say. He believes it and goes back to my neck. "Randiii yes." I moan pulling on Tony's hair. He gets up from the couch faster than the flash.

"Who the fuq is Randi?" He yells crossing his arms.

"It's no one get back here." I say trying to pull him back on the couch but he backs up further.

"If you're cheating on me you better tell me now." He says putting on his shoes. He looks too sad to continue I feel bad.

"You wanna know the truth." I ask and he nods his head yes. It almost looked like a tear was about to fall. "It's a prank baby." I say getting the camera out. He rolls his eyes and flips back down on the couch.

"This prank was short but we still got him." I say before turning the camera off.

~

omb ending got me fucked up
hopefully it's all a dream and season three is someone waking up from it cause this ain't it

i waited a year or more for cesar to look like something out of avatar 😐