hype house ~ tony request

It's been a year. A full year of being with my boyfriend Tony. We've had our ups and downs but I wouldn't have it any other way.

"Good morning gorgeous," he says in his groggy morning voice. I would be lying if I said it didn't turn me on.

His face starts to lean into mine but before we can kiss I hold my mouth and run to the bathroom. Throwing up everything in me.

In the middle of my little throw up sesh I hear footsteps coming towards the bathroom followed by two other footsteps. "Go back to the room we got her." Kouvr I'm guessing said.

Every since we moved into the hype house I've made friends with mostly all the girls. There were some people in the house who despise me because of me and Tony being together but it was never serious enough for any of us to move out.

A few seconds of Kouvr and Tony going back and fourth I hear a light and almost inaudible knock at the bathroom door. "Brooke, it's me and Avani," Kouvr says sweetly through the door before coming in.

A bag hangs from Avani's arm like an accessory and I laugh at her dramatic self. Seeing what was in it brought my laughter down immediately.

Pregnancy tests?

"Wait-" I start but get cut off by Kouvr speaking.

"We know you and Tony are active so it's not a huge surprise to think you're pregnant." She says grinning. I blushed at the thought of them hearing us doing the dirty work.

"Plus you ate all my pickles along side the big jar of peanut butter, pregnancy cravings." Avani says in a duh tone.

~

After taking the pregnancy tests... all sixteen of them and them coming positive, I start to freak out.

"Wtf am I gonna do? I can't be a mom I'm 19." I whisper yell.

"You're pregnant?" Tony says creeping in through the crack of the door. Before I can say anything he scoffs and rushes down the hallway leading to our room.

"Go deal with him and if you need help you know where to find us." Avani says giving me a hug.

~

It's been minutes and he still hasn't opened the door yet. Thoughts start to race through my mind as tears pour down my cheek. I lay where my back is against the bedroom door.

What if he doesn't want me anymore.

Could he possibly leave me?

As I'm deep in thought the door opens, causing me to fall flat on my back.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry, are you ok? Is the baby okay?" Tony asks rushing to me. I roll my eyes and get up.

"So now you care after you ignored me when you found out I was pregnant?" Tony flinches at my words. There was so much anger in my voice that I was almost scared myself.

"I know I was being a dick but you need to know where I'm coming from." He says matter of factly.

"No actually I don't. If you don't want me because I'm pregnant just say it, don't stress me out more than I already am."

"Brooke shut up and listen." I almost smacked the silly out of this boy. Who does he think he is.

"I honestly don't think this baby is mine and before you go off remember a few weeks ago? When we got drunk and Ondreaz convinced us to have a threesome?" I nod my head letting him continue. "What if the baby isn't even mine? It'll be my brothers and obviously I would still be here for you but I don't want to risk you leaving me for him. You mean too much to me." He says with tears threatening to spill.

"I get what you mean. We can get an early dna test if you want. You mean a lot to me too so why would I ever leave you for Dre?" That seemed to calm him down as his breathing started to steady.

~ 5 months later ~

It's the day I've been dreading. What if it is Dre's and Tony leaves me. I can't do this without him.

"You ready to open it princess?" Tony says with a smile on his face and the envelope between his fingers. I nod and take the letter from him.

He grazes his fingers over my growing belly as I tear the envelope apart.

I take a deep breath before reading the results.

.....

100%

That bitch...

Ok ok lemme stop..

Tony's 50% Brooke 50%

I jump up and down excited about the news but Tony quickly stops me.

"The baby, princess we have to be careful." He says calmly even though I know he's overly excited. Ever since he found out I was pregnant he's treated me so delicately. I couldn't even put music to a certain volume because I'd 'scare the baby'.

I'm just happy we get to have our own little family.

~

For tharealmvp

I suck at these but hope you enjoyed ❤️