2

~Ace POV

"Come on Jayda I ain't got time for this shit." I said putting my chain on. "You always going out to do something. Why you never stay home with me?" She said pouting. "Baby I be with you everyday. Do you wanna come to the house with me?" I asked. "No I don't want to interrupt guys night."

"You're funny. I'll be back in like an hour and we can do whatever you want. Ight?"

"Okay." She said smiling. "I love you." I kissed her and walked out the door. I seen Kendrick outside waiting for me in his car. "Damn dude. You had me out here waiting for years." He said pulling out my driveway. "Nigga you was out here for like five minutes calm down."

"Who am I meeting again?" I asked. "Kel and his people."

"You know I don't like Kel or his people. Why the fuck you ask me to come to this shit." I scoffed. "Cause you need to see yo competition for the position of being the head master when I leave. I'm getting old and you know I'm only here for a few more months." He said. "Man you know I'm the one for the job."

"Sure you are. But so is he. I ain't handing my business down to no low life ass people who scared of getting they hands dirty. Thats why I need to see which one of yall mutha fuckas can take my spot."

"Whatever. I'm only gone be here an hour tops. After that, you gotta take me home my guy." I said turning up the radio. We pulled up to the house and got out.

"Yoo!" Kendrick said walking in. It was a group of dudes sitting down at a table rolling up. "Kel, this my boy Ace. Ace this is Kel."

Kel held his hand out to dap me up. "Germs nigga. I don't do handshakes." I said sitting down. "Aight then, let's talk. I want to be apart of this lil business yall got and step up as the head nigga in charge." He said making me laugh. "The fuck is so funny?" One of his friends said standing up.

"Sit yo lanky ass down you aint scaring no fucking body. And whats funny is the fact that ya boy think he finna run shit because he say so." I said leaning back. "Well you need somebody to take Kendrick spot."

"I don't need nobody. Me and Kendrick run this shit together. And when he gone, I can run the shit by myself."

"Slow down Ace. Let's just cut some deals." Kendrick said.

After about half an hour of hearing Kel bullshit, I got fed up."I'm out." I said standing up. "What? You can't handle the competition." Kel said grabbing my arm. "Put yo fucking hands on me again bitch and it'll be the last thing you fucking touch." I said. He put his hands up in surrender. I walked out to Kendrick's car waiting on him to stop playing Daddy to this lil pussy ass boys.

"Now you aint even have to do all that." Kendrick said as we got in the car. "Man them niggas are pussy. Kel just let me bitch him and his homeboys aint bout shit. They not getting this job." I said. "It's also about that time we start recruiting. A lot of our workers been leaving." He said. "Well once you make me headman in charge, I'll find some."

**

I unlocked the door to my house and I could hear Jayda with that loud ass TV on. I grabbed a water out the fridge and went upstairs to the room. "You need to turn this damn tv down." I said walking in making her jump. "Damn Khalil you scared me." She said holding her chest. If you're confused, Khalil is my government name. But in the streets or at work, I go bye Ace. "Yo ass act like you in the damn movies with this shit up like this." I said shaking my head taking off my hoodie.

"I was waiting on you to get back." She smiled. "Well I'm here now." I said leaning back on the bed. She wrapped her body around mine laying her head on my chest. We both soon dosed off.