10

~Trevae POV

"Your sister?" Kendrick asked raising a brow making me nod. "You are willing to put your sister in this predicament."

"You asked for somebody who's willing to take random men into a hotel room and I told you I know somebody." I said. "Could you get her on the phone right now?" He asked. "See, that might be a problem." I said. "What you mean?"

"My sister and I don't have the best relationship. She could care less about helping me or let alone answer the phone if I call her." I said. "But you on the other hand. You're a guy who sell drugs and you're slightly attractive."

"Slighty?"

"All I'm saying is she'll be willing to do it if you asked her." I said. "Well, I'm married and I'm not putting myself in that situation." He said. "You're married?"

"That's not the point. I'll ask Rondo to do it. He should be here in about ten minutes. You'll ride with him to your sisters house and he'll know what to do." He said. "Why can't Khalil take me?" I asked. "If I wanted Khalil to do it I would've said Khalil would take you. You can go back to his office now. I'll send for you when Rondo gets here." He said. I got up walking back to Khalil's office.

I walked in with the smell of weed hitting my face. "Having fun?" He asked. "Kendrick is very serious. He should loosen up a bit." I said sitting down. "He's just about business that's all."

"Now we have to ride with your friend Rondo to my sisters house." I said. "We?"

"Well aren't you going to come with me?" I asked. "Did he say I was coming with you?" He asked making me shake my head. "Then I ain't going." He shrugged. "So you're just going to let me get in the car with that man. I don't know him." I said. "You'll have fun with Rondo. He cool people. Don't worry, I'll be right here when you get back." He said. A man walked in. "Rondo's waiting for you in his car."

"Just relax. Rondo doesn't like tense people." Khalil said. I got up following the man out to Rondo's car. His car was nice as hell. I got inside putting my seatbelt on. "You know how to get there from here?" He asked. "Well we're in the middle of nowhere right now." I said. "Here. Type in the address." He said handing me his phone. I typed it in and it started the directions. We pulled off making our way to my sisters house.

"You know this plan is smart as shit." He said. "Anybody with a brain could have come up with the plan." I said. "It was a compliment." He said looking over at me. "Thanks."

"You look a little young to be in the game." He said making me raise a brow. "The game? I don't work in this business. I'm just helping." I said. "I said the same thing. I was just helping my cousin make drug deals. Then I started helping him set people up. Then helping turned into a full time job." He said. "So you actually like doing this stuff?" I asked. "It's putting money in my pocket. It helped get my mom and dad out the hood. I ain't got no choice but to like this shit." He said. "You know there are a lot of legal paying jobs right." I said. "Yeah you right. But if I'm gone work for somebody, I'd rather do something I got experience in."

**

We pulled up to my sisters house. "Come on." He said. "I'm not getting out this car." I said looking at him. "Yes the hell you are." He scoffed. "No I'm not. If my sister sees me with you it's gone be hell. I'm not showing my face around her." I said. "Ain't this yo plan. You got to handle this not me." He said me. "She's not going to listen to me."

"I'll go with you. Come on now." He said turning the car off. "Fine." I got out the car walking up to the door. I rung the doorbell waiting for an answer. "Well isn't this a surprise. And you brought company." April said opening the door. "You gone let us in or what?" Rondo said from behind me. "Anything for you." April winked letting us in. This bitch. "Have a seat." She said to Rondo. "Don't sit down." I said grabbing his arm.