51

~Trevae POV

"The hell you mean he's dead?" I asked raising a brow. "My mom said the police were on the beach because some lady found a dead body. When she saw who it was she realized it was the guy that came with you guys."

"That's not possible I was just with him before we left for the party." I started feeling my heartbeat speed up. "Trevae breathe."

"What happened to him? How did he die?" I asked. "There's no word. I'll let you know when I find out." I nodded and walked back to the room.

"We have a very big problem." I said walking back into the room. "What kind of problem?" Khalil asked. "Come here." I said to him. He walked over keeping his eye on Kayla. "What's the problem?"

"They found Andrew's body on the beach. He's dead." I whispered. "What the fuck. How?" He asked. "I don't know. Xavier just told me but they don't know what happened to him yet." I said. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine."

"Are you sure? If you need to take a minute I understand." He said. "No. I'm fine. Where's Rondo and Kel?" I asked. Just as I said that, there was a knock on the door. Khalil opened the door and only Rondo walked in.

"We got a problem." Khalil said pulling Rondo to the corner. "Andrew is dead and we don't know what happened to him." Khalil said. "Well make that two problems." Rondo sighed. "What's happened?" I asked.

"Kel is gone. I knocked on his door and no one answered and I convinced them to give me a key to his room and he's not there. His fucking clothes are gone, the bed is made. It's like nobody was ever there." He said.

"It's some weird shit going on right now." Khalil said. "I don't like whispering. What's going on?" Kayla asked from behind us. "What the fuck did you do!" I yelled walking over to her. Khalil tried to grab me but I pushed away from him.

"What are you talking about?" Kayla asked. "What did you do to Andrew?" I asked. "Andrew? I didn't do anything to Andrew." She said. Khalil grabbed my arm pulling me outside. "WHAT!" I yelled at him feeling tears forming in my eyes. "You told me you were good. Now you're lashing out." He said. "No I'm not. I'm trying to figure out what the hell is going on here."

"No, you're lashing the fuck out. We don't know what happened in the last twenty four hours. Kayla is a snake. Andrew is dead and now Kel is missing. For all we know Kel could have had something to do with this. You can't go pointing fingers and trying to get at people without knowing what's going on. So either calm the fuck down or you can stay in your room for the rest of the night." He said.

"Do you forget that I'm the boss here. You can't do that to me."

"Fucking watch me." He walked back in the room leaving me in the hallway alone. Before I could walk back into the room, Xavier came walking towards me. "Please tell me you have some news." I said. "He died from blunt force trauma to the head."

"So someone hit him in the head?" I asked. "Either he was hit or he fell." He said. "Fuck." I said to myself. "If you find out anything else, please keep me in the loop." I said. "Of course." I walked inside the room sitting down between Rondo and Khalil.

"I need a walk down on everything that you did in the last twenty four hours." I said looking at Kayla. "I haven't did shit today. And I didn't do anything to Andrew if thats what you're implying." She said. "Okay so where's Kel?" Rondo asked. "Kel isn't here?" She asked. "Come on stop playing stupid. You know what's going on." Khalil added. "Y'all are questioning the wrong person. Maybe Kel had something to with Andrew dying but I promise you, I do not know what's going on."

"Except you do. How did you know Andrew was dead? Nobody said anything about that." I said. "What are you talking about, yes you did." She said. "No I didn't. Now you're caught up so tell me what the fuck you did or I swear I will not hesitate to fucking kill you."