44

~Rondo POV

"Yo Rondo what the fuck. Why would you send her in there alone?" Kel asked approaching me. "Shut up." I sighed. "You crazy as hell my nigga." Andrew said. "Please shut up." I said. "Rondo you know that was dangerous right?"

"PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I yelled. "I just made a dumbass decision and yall sitting right here telling me how dumb it was is not helping me. Please just shut up and wait." I said staring at the door.

~Trevae POV

"Well, well, well." The guy said turning around making everyone else do the same.  "I heard you're looking for me." I said. "Y'all seeing this too right?" Another guy said from behind him. "Is there a problem?" I asked. "Not really. I mean you just walked into a building full of people who want you dead."

"I'm not seeing the problem." I said raising a brow. "You walked in a room with a itty bitty pistol and my men have machine guns. You don't see the problem?" He asked raising a brow. "I know what you did." I said.

"And I know what you did." He smirked. "What are you talking about?" I asked. "Oh don't play stupid Trevae. You know who I am." He said. "I don't know who you are." I said. "Come on Trevae. Look me in my eyes. Tell me you don't know who I am." He said smiling. I looked at him. "You were in the living room." I said realizing.

"Yep that's it come on." He said nodding. "You were in the living room and you told Jayda that Khalil killed her father."

"Ding, Ding, Ding." He said. "But I don't get what the hell that has to do with me." I said. "Because you killed Jayda. Who was also my sister." he said. "She deserved to die." I said. "Wow. I see Khalil taught you about that nonchalant ass attitude." He scoffed. "I understand you want to kill me but lets talk first." I said.

"Talk? You want to talk?" He asked. "Yes." I said. "Then talk before I kill you." He sighed. "First, I need all of your men to leave this room. Including your little hostage." I said. "You're delusional." I said. "I'll give them my gun. You put yours away. No weapons, no killing, just talking." I said. "No killing yet." He said trying to correct me. "Right. No killing yet." I said.

"Fine." He signaled his men off and they took the hostage. "Gun." One of his men said approaching me. I handed it to him. They closed the door behind them. "So you want to talk?" He said kicking a chair to me for me to sit down. I took a seat. "I want you to tell me everything." I said. "Excuse me?" He asked raising a brow. "I want you to tell me everything you did to Khalil."

"Every detail?"

"Every detail."

"Fine. We got him here first and w-" I cut him off. "No. Start from the house." I said. "Okay. The day you were released from the hospital me and some of my men broke into his house. When he left to bring you home we told him to bring you to us and of course he never did."

"When he didn't, we got into kind of an altercation where he killed five of my men. Only two of them died by a gun. We couldn't control him so we shot him in his leg and knocked him out of consciousness. We got him here and treated him like the sorry ass excuse of a man that he is. We stripped him of his clothes and tied him up. Nasir took a bat with nails in it and beat the shit out of him. He might've took one or two hits to the head from it." He said.

That could explain the other head injuries.

"The next day Nasir came in an untied him. Wanted a one on one match with him. Unfortunately Khalil was beating Nasir's ass so he brought his brother in. Khalil was bashing his head into a wall so Nasir stabbed him. Got one good stab to the side and pushed him on the ground. Then he stabbed again right there in the chest. We left him there to die." He said. "You're sick. You get some kind of weird pleasure out of stripping a man of his clothes and beating him." 

"I get pleasure out of pain and suffering. Watching Khalil suffer was the best thing that ever happened to me. I hated his cocky ass attitude." He scoffed. "But all pain must come too an end when you die am I right." He said. "You think he's dead?" I asked. "I know he's dead."

"Wow you're dumb." I mumbled. "What was that?" He asked. "Khalil isn't dead you moron." I said. "There's no way he survived that." He said. "You and your men tried to kill him but couldn't follow through. What kind of killer doesn't follow through?" I scoffed. "You're one to talk."

"Stand up." I said getting out the chair. "What, you gone try to fight me?" He said sarcastically. "That's exactly what I'm going to do." I said kicking the chair out of my way. "Come on now you're a little girl." He sighed.

"You know that's what people tend to assume about me." I said laughing a little. "Your point?"

"People always assume I'm some little ass girl from the suburbs who don't know nothing about nothing." I said. "I didn't ask for an auto-biography."  He sighed. "But people are wrong. I ain't no bitch from the suburbs. I'm a hood baby. I was made into this shit." I said. "Really?" He said tilting his head to the side.

"I never saw myself actually coming into the streets but unlike you and your men I follow through." I said. "You got jokes."

"You want to know another thing that sorry ass excuse of a man taught me." I said to him. "What?" He asked. "To never leave the house without a backup." I said pulling my gun out and shooting him between his eyes.

I walked out the room going down to the basement.

~Rondo POV

"This shit taking too long. I'm going in." I said going around to the truck. "No need. She's right there." Andrew said making me turn around. "What the fuck happened in there?" I asked. "Can we ask questions later we need to go now." She said. "What's going on."

"There's a fuel tank out back and I may or may not have stole a lighter and set fire to it so everyone in there could die and I really don't want to be apart of that. So I really think we should go." I said. We all ran getting into the truck and I pulled off.

"Told you that you could trust me." Trevae said. "Whatever." I said shaking my head. "Can you take me back to the hospital." She said to me. "It's almost midnight. You don't want to go to sleep?'' I asked her.

"I'll sleep at the hospital."

We got back to the hospital and dropped her off. "You want me to stay with you?" I asked. "No I'm okay."

~Trevae POV

I sat down in the chair next to the bed grabbing Khalil's hand.

"I know you can't hear me right now but I need you to wake up. You don't have a choice, you need to wake up. If you die on me I swear to God I will kill you." I said feeling tears in my eyes. "I solved the issue for you tonight. That son of a bitch got what he deserved. But Khalil I need you to wake up. You are the only one here who can keep me on my feet and seeing you like this is not helping. So please for the love of God just wake up." I sighed.

The monitor for his heart started racing. "Khalil?" I said getting up. I ran out of the room. "I NEED A DOCTOR!" I yelled out. Some people started running in. "What's happening?" I said but nobody answered. "Somebody tell me what the hell is going on right now!" I yelled.

"Get her out of here."

MAKE SURE TO VOTE ⭐️
MAKE SURE TO COMMENT 💬
MAKE SURE TO ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY 📚

~ashkash2 💋