43

~Trevae POV

"A coma?" I said feeling tears forming in my eyes. "He couldn't have hit his head that hard right?" Kel asked. "That's the problem. I'm not one hundred percent sure the fall at the hospital is what caused it. Mr. Harris did have a lot of injuries that we haven't completely figured out yet." The doctor said. "What the fuck bro." Rondo said rubbing his hand down his face.

"How long is he supposed to be in a coma?" I asked. "I can't tell you the answer to that." He said. "Can we see him?"

"Yes you can. Follow me." We all followed him to Khalil's room. "I'll um, meet yall back in the lobby." Rondo said walking off. I walked inside seeing Khalil. He looked more pale than usual. You could tell he had lost a lot of blood. "Fuck man." Kel sighed.

~Rondo POV

After a few minutes they came back out. "Where's Trevae?" I asked noticing she wasn't with everyone else. "She's still in the room." Andrew said. I got up going in there. "You good?" I said making her head pop up. "I'm fine." She said wiping her tears.

"You know this isn't your fault right." I said. "Isn't it though? I mean they were looking for me and they couldn't get to me so they took him." She said. "Either way it would have been you or him laying in this hospital bed." I said sitting down next to her. "I just wish I could have done something to stop this."

"You can and you will." A moment of silence took over the room. "Why didn't you want to come in here earlier." She asked me.

"Seeing him like this. In a fucking coma. Weak." I said. "That ain't the Ace I'm used to being around." I said. "And you said I wouldn't be able to handle it." She said making me laugh a little. "What are we going to do about this Rondo? How are we going to find the people that did this to him?"

I got up walking back to the front desk. "How did the John Doe get here?" I asked her. "I'm sorry what?" She asked. "The John Doe. The one that came and fell out in front of you. Did you see how he got here?" I asked. "I don't know he walked in by himself."

"There's no way he could have gotten here on his own though he almost bled to death." I said. "Sir I didn't see anyone bring him here."

"Do you have cameras in your parking lot?" I asked. "We do." She said. "I need to see them."

"Visitors aren't allowed in t-" I cut her off. "You want to be the reason that the mutha fuckas who did this go free?" I asked. "If I allow you back there you can't say anything." She said. "My lips are sealed." I followed her to a room.

She started playing back the camera to when Ace got here. "Stop it right there." I said. I seen Khalil getting out of the drivers side of a car. "Wow that is amazing. He drove here on his own." She said. "Was there any car keys with him?" I asked. "Not sure. I could call and a-" I cut her off. "I don't have time for that. Thank you though."

I walked back out to the lobby. "Ace got here on his own." I said as I walked past the door. Everybody got up and followed me. I looked around the parking lot for the car that I seen on the camera. "You gone tell us what you doing?" Kayla asked. I found the car. I used my elbow to get through the glass of the car window.

"This is the car that Ace drove to the hospital. He got here himself." I said. "Anybody know how to hot wire a car?" I asked looking around. "Move out the way." Trevae said. "You do?"

"Theres a lot of things I've done before."

After a few minutes the car was on. "Go get the other car and meet me back over here." I said looking at Kel. Him, Andrew. and Kayla went there. "Its a GPS on the car." Trevae pointed out. "Check the location before this." She tapped through some stuff. "It's a twenty minute drive."

They came around with the car and we drove off.

"It's crazy how he drove himself to the hospital." Trevae said shaking her head. "Told you. Ace won't let a nigga try to kill him without getting away with it. That nigga gone fight til his last breath."

**

~Trevae POV

We got there and seen a few cars outside. "Let me go alone." I said to Rondo making him laugh a little. "I'm serious."

"Why the fuck would I let you go alone?" He asked raising a brow. "If it was anybody else you wouldn't have a problem with sending them in." I said. "Trevae you are trying to walk into a building full of people who want you dead. The minute they see you they'll put a bullet through your brain." He said. "I'm a 5'2 sixteen year old girl who weighs 120 pounds. They won't even see me as a threat. They'll try to take me before they kill me." I said.

"Is this your way of convincing me to let you go? Because you're not doing very good." He said. "They won't see me as a threat Rondo. I could walk in there with my gun, play it off for a few minutes then kill whoever is in there." I said. "You're delusional."

"Please Rondo."

"Fine. The minute I hear gunshots or I get a bad feeling everybody coming in." He said. "Thank you." I grabbed the gun getting out the car.

I stood outside the door that looked to be an entrance. I knocked on it. "Well if it isn't the bitch that started it all." A man said opening the door. "You said you were looking for me and I'm here." I said. "You armed?"

"Nope." He smiled a little. "Well come on in." When I walked in, a metal detector went off. Fuck. "Well that's not a good start now is it?" He said. "Give me the gun." I didn't move. "Unless you want me to physically take it from you, give me the gun." I reached behind my back giving him the gun.

Before he took it I pulled the trigger shooting him in his leg. He fell down and I shot him again between the eyes. The silencer was on the gun so I knew nobody would hear it. I pushed his body down the steps clearing my way.

I had no idea where I was going. "AYE!" I heard somebody yell from behind me. I turned around sending a bullet through his chest. "How the fuck did you let him get loose!" I heard yelling coming from a room. I peaked around the corner seeing a room full of people surrounding a guy who was tied to a chair. "I-I told you I seen him kill the security and he walked out the room. I figured he wouldn't get far so I ran back to get my gun. I came back, Nasir was dead and he was gone."

"You stupid son of a bitch." He said pistol whipping him. "Take it easy on him. He probably didn't even make it that far with the injuries he had." Another guy said. "I don't give a fuck about him. If his people find out he's dead, they'll come looking for the people that did it. I don't need his whole gang gang here, I just need that one little bitch who tried to come and start running shit." He scoffed.

"Well turn around bitch."

MAKE SURE TO VOTE ⭐️
MAKE SURE TO COMMENT 💬
MAKE SURE TO ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY 📚

~ashkash2 💋