61

~Trevae POV

My eyes opened feeling my head pounding. I looked around not knowing where I was. "Hello?" I groaned. I tried to get up but I felt my hands zip tied behind the chair. I looked down at my legs that were also tied to both legs of the chair. "Hello!" I called out hoping somebody would see me. I heard the door open and a figure stood in the doorway. It was too dark so I couldn't see who it was.

"Jet?" I asked.

"I wish." The voice said. "This isn't Jet baby." He said walking towards me. The person had on a ski mask so I couldn't see who it was but I could tell it was a guy. "Who are you?" I asked. "My plan is to kill you." He said ignoring my question. "But I can't do that until I have Jet with me. I have to make sure my million dollars is secured." He said.

"Fuck you." I said making him laugh a little. He walked over to the corner grabbing a bag. He put it over my head and pulled a gun out of his waistband. I thought he was going to shoot. He cocked his arm back sending the gun across my face.

"That should keep you quiet." He walked out the room.

~Ace POV

"So you gone be mad for the rest of the day?" Rondo asked looking at me as we sat outside the house.

"I'm not mad."

"You are definitely mad. Is it because she didn't come with you or is it because of what happened in Texas?" Rondo asked me. "I don't want to talk about Texas right now. We got bigger things to worry about." I said. "So it is Texas? I'm telling you, I got it handled." He said. "I knew about Jet and didn't tell her. I could have stopped this before it got here." I sighed. "You knew about him because he was an old enemy. You didn't know what he was capable of."

"If something happens then it's on me because I didn't tell her."

"Nothing is going to happen to Trevae bro, I promise. She's with Xavier she good." Rondo said. "That's another thing. Why didn't she just come with me, she would have been much safer." I scoffed. "So you don't think she's safe with Xavier?"

"I'm not saying that. I'm just comparing myself and everything that I know to him and everything he knows. I ain't never even seen the nigga kill somebody. How I know he gone protect her." I said shaking my head. All of a sudden, one of our Escalades came speeding up in the driveway.

"The fuck." I said getting up. Xavier hopped out the drivers seat. "The fuck are you doing here?" Rondo asked. "And where's Trevae?" I asked. "She's gone."

"The fuck you mean she's gone?" Rondo asked.

"When everybody left, me and Trevae stayed back for a while. She went out to start the car and I stayed inside to finish loading up the guns and shit. When I walked outside, the drivers door was opened with the key still in the ignition. I looked everywhere." He said. Without thinking, I grabbed him by his throat slamming him against the car. "WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE!"

"I-I don't know." He sad struggling to breathe. "Ace come on bro let him go." Rondo said.

"I swear to God, if Trevae doesn't make it back home, neither will you. And that's a fucking promise." I said through gritted teeth letting him go. Two other trucks pulled up and out came Josh and Ramirez.

"Zay said it was an emergency what's going on?" Josh asked. I walked off.

~Third Person POV

"What's his problem?" Josh asked as Khalil walked away. "He's upset because fucking Dumbo over here let Trevae get loose." Rondo sighed. "Get loose?" Ramirez asked. "She's fucking missing. I came out the house and she was gone." Xavier said. "Fuck."