21

~Ace POV

Of course I knew Trevae was selling drugs. She's terrible at fucking lying. The real issue is Kendrick and him doing this shit without my knowledge. I got in my car driving to his place.

**

I got out the car approaching his door. I rung the doorbell waiting on an answer. "Oh hey Khalil." His wife said opening the door. "Wassup. Kendrick here?" I asked her. "Yeah he's down in the basement. Everything okay, you look upset." She said. "Everything is just fine." She let me in and I walked down in the basement. "Christa how many times I got to tell you not to come down here while I'm working." Kendrick said with his back turned. "This ain't Christa bitch." I said.

"What you want man?" He sighed sitting down. "She's just sixteen bro. Why the fuck would you have her out here doing that shit?" I asked. "Weren't you sixteen when you started?" He asked raising a brow. "This ain't about me. This about yo bitch ass going behind my back letting a sixteen year old girl with no streets experience sell drugs."

"You sure you want to talk to yo boss like that?"

"You right. I don't even know why I came down here talking to you like that." I said shaking my head. "Exactly." He smirked.

"Get up." I said taking off my jacket. "What?" He asked raising a brow. "I wasted too much time talking to you already. Get the fuck up and I can handle this shit a different way." I said. "Who the fuck do you think you are?" He asked getting in my face. "You want to find out?"

"I gave a sixteen year old girl a job because she ain't have no money. You put a sixteen year old girl out on the streets with nowhere to go. Who's really the bad guy here Ace?" He asked smiling a little bit. "Let me make something clear to you my man. I fucking own you. I'm the reason you living in that big ass house with that fine ass girl of yours. If it were up to me, I'd have that bitch wrapped a-" I cut him off sending a blow to his face.

"Let me make something clear to you nigga." I said sending another blow making him fall to the ground. "You don't own me nigga." I said kicking him in his side. "If it weren't for me you wouldn't have a fucking business." I said kicking him again. "Don't you ever fucking disrespect me like that again fuck nigga. Because you know who I am, and it ain't nothing to send a fucking bullet through yo brain."

"That's all you got pussy." He said spitting blood out his mouth. "Sorry ass excuse of man. And if we talking bout fine ass girls, don't make me become a fucking step daddy." I pulled my gun out pointing it in between his eyebrows. "Piss me off again and I'll use this mutha fucka." I walked off going back upstairs.

"Sounded like a lot of commotion down there. Everything good?" His wife asked. "You should check on your husband. I might've have broken a rib." I said walking out.

~Trevae POV

"Is that really you?" I said walking up to him slowly. "I wouldn't be anybody else." He smiled. I ran over hugging him. "I missed you so much." I said. "I've missed you too baby girl." He said hugging me tighter. "What are you doing out on the streets by yourself?"

"I don't really have a place to go. The person I was staying with kicked me out." I said. "Well this must be your lucky day. You can come stay with me." He said. "Seriously?" I asked. "You're my daughter. Why wouldn't I?" He laughed. I grabbed my bag getting in the car. "So where have you been all this time. It's been almost 7 years." I said. "I um, got caught up in some things. I was in and out of jail. Running around the country trying to stay low. Things got handled about a year ago. I had to get back on my feet before I came back for my children." He said.

"I'm glad you did. But what about mom?" I asked. "She'll be here tomorrow. My baby is finally coming home." He smiled. This was like a dream come true. Finally getting my parents back. Not having to worry about anything. "Where's your sister?" He asked me. "Homeless just like me. She kicked me out a few months ago. She used to do a lot of bad things to me dad." I said making him look over at me.