36

*Next Morning*

~Trevae POV

"So you're saying there's somebody watching us?" Kel asked as I paced back and forth in the warehouse. "They had pictures of us. All of us. They seen me going to school. They saw Messiah. They probably know where I live and they pro-" Rondo cut me off. "Trevae, chill. Take a breath my nigga." He said stopping me. "We have a fucking stalker on our hands and you want me to chill? Somebody is watching me!"

"Somebody is watching all of us. Just chill." Kel said. "Don't yall think Ace should be here?" Andrew said. "He aint in the right state of my mind to be here right now." Rondo said. "In the mean time you need to stay in the house as much as possible." Kel said. "I have school."

"You care more about school or yo life?" Andrew said looking at me. "I got hookups at the school. I'll get you your work and stuff so you can stay on top of it." Rondo said. "Thanks."

"When you're out make sure you pay attention to your surroundings. Remember anybody who seems like they staring or any car that you see more than once." Kel said. "I know, I know."  I sighed.

"Andrew since she staying with you I expect you to keep her safe. If something happens to her under yo watch you in trouble nigga." Rondo said. "Trevae you need to go see Ace." Rondo said making my head pop over to him. "No. I can't talk to him."

"You can and you will."

"He doesn't want to see my face again. Trust me." I said. "I'll come with you." He said standing up. I followed behind him as we went to his car.  "Why do I have to go see him?" I asked. "Because you could help him get back in the right state of mind." He said as we drove off.

"He pulled a gun on me Rondo. He could care less about me right about now." I scoffed. "Listen. I don't care what the fuck that nigga say. He got a soft spot for you and he will listen. You just need to talk."

**

We pulled up to his house. "You don't have to come inside." I said stopping Rondo from getting out the car. "You sure?" He asked. "I think I can handle it." I got out the car feeling my heart race a little. I rung the doorbell but no one answered. I turned the knob on the door and it was unlocked. "Khalil?" I said walking inside. No one answered. "Khalil?" I called out making my way up to his room.

"Khalil are you here?"

I walked in his room seeing him laid out on the bed with a bottle in his hands. "Khalil." I said shaking his body to wake him up but he wouldn't budge. "Khalil wake up."

I took the bottle out his hand trying to turn his body over but he was too heavy. "Khalil this isn't funny wake up." I said getting worried. He jumped up looking like he'd seen a ghost. "I thought you were dead." I said holding my chest. He got out the bed going to the bathroom and started throwing up.

"How much have you had to drink?" I asked as he walked back out. "How the fuck did you get in my house?" He asked. "The door was unlocked."

"Well you can lock it on yo way out." He said grabbing the bottle and drinking from it. "Khalil its ten in the morning you shouldn't be drinking right now." I said. "I don't remember fucking asking. Can you go." He said walking downstairs. I followed behind him. "Khalil somebody is stalking you. They're stalking me, Rondo, and Kel too."

"Good. Maybe they can take me out of my misery." He said laughing a little. "I'm serious. We need to find out who this is. This is the same thing Kendrick and Jayda we-" He cut me off. "Don't you bring up her fucking name in your mouth."

"I'm sorry Khalil but I-" He cut me off again. "This shit is still fucking blowing me. I got yo ass a job. I got yo homeless ass off a fucking park bench and gave you a place to live. I forgave you for so much shit. And you really killed my girlfriend." He said shaking his head.

"Khalil I thought she had something to do with you getting shot. Can you blame me?" I sighed. "Can I blame you? CAN I FUCKING BLAME YOU! YOU PULLED THE TRIGGER!" He yelled getting in my face. "You lucky I don't put my hands on females." He scoffed.

"Khalil please. We need you at the warehouse so we can figure out who's behind this." I said. "I should have left you with that crackhead of a sister you had. Or maybe yo sick ass parents."

"You don't mean that."

"Get the fuck out of my house. Don't come here no more or I might have a change of heart when it comes to pulling that trigger."

I got up and walked out wiping the tears that were starting to form. "What happened?" Rondo asked as I got back in the car. "I told you it would have been a waste of time to come here."

~Andrew POV

After a few hours of trying to catch a lead at the warehouse, we decided to give it a break. "You hungry?" I asked Trevae as we made our way back to my house. She wasn't answering me. "Trevae." I said touching her leg making her jump a little. "I said are you hungry?"

"No." She simply said.

We pulled up into my driveway. "Fuck." I sighed seeing the car parked in my driveway. "Who's that?" Trevae asked. "Nobody important. Stay in the car for a minute." I got out approaching the drivers side of the car. "It's about time you showed up Andrew. I've been waiting on yo ass for an hour." She said.

"Sabrina I told yo ass to stop showing up here unannounced." I sighed. "Your daughter wanted to see her daddy and I wanted to see my husband." She said getting out the car. "Sabrina we aren't married what the fuck are you talking about. And Trinity isn't even in the fucking car." I said looking in the backseat.

"Andrew can I get the keys I'm tired." Trevae said getting out the car. "Who is this five dollar ho you got with you?" Sabrina scoffed looking Trevae up and down. "Five dollar ho? Who the fuck are you?" Trevae said. "This is why I said stay in the car." I sighed. "You cheating on me Andrew? Really?"

"Sabrina ain't nobody cheating on you."

"Wait you have a girlfriend?" Trevae asked. "Something like that." I said. "Something like that? We've been together for two years."

"I really don't care can I just get the keys." Trevae said holding her hand out.

~Unknown POV

I approached the table sitting down. "Well it's about time you showed up darling." She said as I sat across from her. "We've got a problem." I said making her raise a brow. "A problem? What problem?" She asked.

"Our main source, Kendrick, he's dead." I said. "Dammit. Now what?" She sighed. "We were working on getting the girl.  We know who her protector is. We know how to get to her." I said. "Which one?"

"I believe his name Khalil Harris. And people in the streets know him as Ace."

MAKE SURE TO VOTE ⭐️
MAKE SURE TO COMMENT 💬
MAKE SURE TO ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY 📚

~ashkash2 💋