22

~Ace POV

It was two in the morning and I couldn't sleep. "Baby who's at the door?" Jayda groaned. "I don't know. They'll go away." I said turning over. The doorbell kept ringing. "Go answer it."

"The fuck bro." I mumbled going downstairs. I turned the light on going to the door. "Who the fuck is it!" I said. "Rondo." He said on the other side of the door. I opened it. "This better be fucking important that you at my door in the middle of the night." I sighed. "It's about Trevae." He said walking in. "My nigga why are you still on this shit. Let it go." I sighed closing the door.

"Earlier I called her to check on her. I was getting a bad feeling." He said. "Well did she answer?" I asked making him nod. "So what the hell is the problem then?" I sighed. "She told me she was with her parents but in the middle of her sentence her call just disconnected." He said. "Okay so she was having phone issues." I said making him laugh a little. "Either you heartless as fuck or you just dumb as fuck." He said shaking his head. "What are you talking about?"

"Phone issues my nigga? Come on now something could honestly be wrong with her right now."

"Rondo why are you so concerned about this kid man." I sighed. "Why aren't you!" He yelled. "First off lower yo voice, Jayda is sleeping. And two, why would give a fuck about a girl who don't even care about herself?" I asked. "Wow. And what makes you think she don't care about herself Khalil? Because you caught her selling dope at sixteen. How is that any different from when the fuck you was selling that shit at fifteen. Or when I was doing it at twelve?" He asked. I didn't say anything.

"Exactly. If you don't give a fuck about her then so be it. But you gone feel like shit if something is actually wrong with her."

~Trevae POV

My eyes fluttered open. It was dark. I sat up only to be pulled back down by my mom. "Mom what's going on? What happened to me?" I asked. "Just be quiet my love. It'll all be over soon." She said holding me. "Are we in the back of a van?" I asked her. "Yes."

"Where are we going?"

"Somewhere safe I promise. But just know, whatever happens, it had to be done." She said. "You're scaring me. What's going on?" I asked. Suddenly the van came to a stop. The back door of the van opened revealing my father. "Lets go." He said to me. "Where are we?" I asked him. "LETS GO!" He yelled. I got out the van. I turned around noticing my mom wasn't coming. "I'll go get her stuff." My mom said. "See you when you get back." They kissed and she left in the van.

We walked around back to this building. There was a cellar door. He took off the lock and walked me down the steps. "What is going on?" I asked my dad. "Shut up and walk." He said. We made it down this hallway where there were cells. There was a whole bunch of girls locked up in them. "Oh my gosh. Dad what did you do?"

We walked in this cell where there were two other girls. "Trevae, meet Minnie and Roxy. Those are your new friends." He pushed me in and locked the cell door behind me.

**Next Morning**

"EVERYBODY UP!" My eyes flew open. I walked up to the door looking to see who it was. It was my mom with a cart full of breakfast. "Mom. What is going on?" I asked once she got to my door. "Eat. After that I'll come get you so you can change." She put three plates inside. Minnie and Roxy got their food and went back to their beds.

"Asking them questions aren't going to get you anywhere." Minnie said. "They are my parents. They'll answer to me." I said. "You see how far that's getting you." Roxy mumbled. "Will one of you tell me what the hell is going on and why there is so many of you."