9

~Ace POV

"Finish talking about your plan." Kendrick said to Trevae. "Kendrick you cant be serious. This is a little ass girl ain't know way you gone take her word of this." Rondo said. "Exactly. She don't work with you, we do." I added. "Both of yall shut the fuck up. She's the one that got us to this point so I want to hear what she's got to say."

We all looked at Trevae. "Continue."

"I was just saying that you all should set him up." Trevae said. "Set him up how?" He asked. "I don't know. With the same thing that all men like. Weed and pussy." She shrugged. "That actually don't sound half bad." Rondo said making me look at him with a mug on my face. "Any opp is willing to talk shit about the people they playing. They'll try to make themselves seem as if they the ones running shit when they're actually the bitch of the group. Find a female who's willing to get him to confess to it and you got you rat." She said. "I like this kid." Kendrick said. "Any of us could have come up with a plan like that." I said. "You can go now." Trevae got up walked back to her room.

"Tomorrow I want you to bring her down to the warehouse." Kendrick said. "Hell nah. Anything can happen while we at that warehouse. I ain't got the time to be bringing her into this shit." I said. "You really shouldn't piss off the nigga who can give yo spot to somebody else." He said. "Whatever dawg." I sighed. "Bring her by at noon. I want to talk more about this plan and see what we can do." He said getting up and walking out. "Don't trip about it." Rondo said. "Whatever."

After Rondo left, I went to talk to Trevae. "What the fuck was that." I said walking in her room. "What are you talking about?" She asked raising a brow. "You trying to fucking sabotage me or something?"

"I don't care enough about you to sabotage you." She scoffed. "You want to say that to the nigga that's giving you a place to live?"

"I ain't mean no harm. I was just giving you guys a suggestion. My bad if I screwed things up for you." She shrugged. "I told you to mind yo business. You just had to come out your room didn't you." I said shaking my head. "I'm not a fucking prisoner. And I told you, I was coming out to check on the food. If you want to have a private fucking conversation then don't have it in an open space in the middle of this big ass house." She said. "ITS MY HOUSE! YOU NEED TO LEARN TO STAY IN YOUR FUCKING PLACE!" I yelled.

"What the fuck is going on in here." Jayda said walking in. "This fucking kid man I swear." I said clenching my jaw. "You're turning red Khalil. You need to go outside and get some air and cool it the fuck down." She said. I walked out going outside.

~Trevae POV

"You okay?" Jayda asked sitting next to me. "I'm fine. I don't get why he's so upset." I scoffed. "I'm glad I walked in when I did." She said. "What would have happened if you didn't?" I asked. "He's unpredictable. He has a pretty bad temper." She said. "Has he done things in the past?" I asked. "He tends to punch holes in the wall when we get into arguments because he knows if he puts his hands on me my brother will end his life. And plus, his parents don't play that shit." She said. "I didn't mean to make him mad."

"I know. He'll be fine. Dinner's ready if you're hungry." She said before walking out. I got out he bed walking to the dinner table. Khalil came back in the house sitting down. We were all eating and it was an awkward silence. "Can I go eat my food in my room?" I asked. "Of course." Jayda said. I grabbed my plate and went back to my room turning on Netflix.

**

I was getting ready for bed when I herd a knock on my door. Khalil walked in before I could even say anything. "Look I'm not trying to get yelled at again. I'm sorry for even saying anything." I said. "Stop apologizing. You do something then own that shit. Apologizing is for pussies." He said sitting down. But since you want to get yo self into shit that aint yo business, you got work to do." He said. "What you mean by that?" I asked. "Kendrick liked your idea. You got a meeting with him at noon to talk about it." He said. "Wait woah. I don't want no dealings with yall business."

"Should have kept yo mouth closed. See you tomorrow." He said walking out the room. What the fuck did I just get myself into.

*Next Day*

"Get up kid. We leaving in an hour." Khalil said poking his head in. I got out the bed walking into my bathroom. I did all my hygiene things before walking over to my closet. I put on a white graphic t-shirt and some ripped jeans. I added my air max and a necklace. I put my hair in a ponytail and sprayed some perfume. I walked out with my phone seeing Khalil in the kitchen. "Eat. Ain't no telling how long we'll be gone." He said. "Aren't we just going to talk." I said. He just chuckled a little. I made a bowl of cereal.

Thirty minutes had passed and we were finally leaving. We got in his car and we sped off. "Where is this meeting?" I asked. "A warehouse. It's where we handle all of our business. When you get here you gone see a lot of people. Guards in the front with guns. Random naked females walking around bagging drugs and money. Men walking around with guns and drugs." He said. "Why naked females?" I asked. "They aren't completely naked. Just in a bra and thong. It helps us make sure nobody stealing our stuff when they leave." He said. "Looks like yall need a policy for yall men too." I mumbled. "Don't get slick."

**

We pulled into the place and he wasn't lying. The warehouse was huge. It look about five or six stories. It was secluded though. I guess so nobody could find it. He was right about everything. Dudes in the front with guns. A whole bunch of people walking around with big ass guns and bags full of drugs. This shit is crazy. "Come on. Stay close to me and please don't fucking wander off." He said. "I'm not a child. I can handle my own." I said getting out the car. "Suit yourself."

I walked up to the doors having a whole bunch of guns drawn one me. "Woah." I said with my hands in surrender. "I'm not a child. I can handle my own." Khalil mocked walking up from behind me. "Chill yall. She's with me." He said. They put their guns down. "Y'all might have to shake her up a little though." He said making me turn to him. "I'm joking." He laughed a little. "Well it wasn't funny."

He got in front of me and I followed behind him. He wasn't lying about the females. They all had on tiny bras and thongs. They might as well be completely naked. We walked up to this door that he unlocked with some keys. We walked into this big ass office. "This yours?" I asked. "Yep. Kendrick will come get you whenever he ready. Make yourself comfortable." He said walking to a desk pulling out a bag of weed. "You smoke all of that by yourself?" I asked.

"I paid for it. I'm gone smoke it." He said. A knock came on the door. "Yo." Khalil said. The door opened and it was some man. "Kendrick wants the girl." He said. "Come back here when you're done." Khalil said. "You're not coming with me?" I asked. "He didn't ask for me. He asked for you. You'll be fine." He said. I walked out the room following the man. He opened the door and Kendrick was there sitting in the chair. "Come in. Have a seat right there." He said pointing at a chair. I sat down. "You need anything? Water? Food?" He asked. "Uh no I'm fine."

"Alright. Let's get down business."

"What's the business? I thought I told you the plan already." I said. "Yeah you did. And I liked the plan. Now this is what's going to happen. You're going to talk to Darrell yourself. He's never seen you before." He said. "I'm underage. Isn't that going to be weird?" I asked. "You have anybody willing to talk to him and get him into a hotel room?" He asked.

"Actually, I do. My sister."

MAKE SURE TO VOTE⭐️
MAKE SURE COMMENT💬
MAKE SURE TO ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY 📚

~ashkash2 💋