~Trevae POV

"You think somebody could die?" I asked. "I mean it's a possibility. You never know what could happen." He shrugged. "Do you understand the plan?" He asked. "Yes. I'm ready now."

We got in the car going to the warehouse.

**

"You ready this time?" Rondo said walking into my office. "I think so. I've got a plan. Is everybody ready?" I asked. "Everyone is here. We're just waiting for Ace." He said making me look up. "Wait, he's not here?" I asked. "I thought he was coming with you. I haven't heard from him since we left here earlier." He said. "You want me to call him?" I asked. "Nah I'm already here." I looked behind Rondo seeing Khalil.

"Alright then. Ready when you are." Rondo said walking out. "Where were you?" I asked. "Handling something." He said. "There's blood on your shirt." I said making him looking down at it. "Come on. You need to give your plan so we can get ready."

"What did you do?" I asked. "Nothing that concerns you. This ain't no fucking interrogation." He walked out. I followed him out to where everyone else was. "Okay so here's the plan. We can't go in with a lot of people. I only want Khalil, Rondo, Kel, and Andrew. They're the most experienced as far as I know. So everybody else can go." I waited for them to leave. "We'll get weapons, make sure it's enough to keep us alive. We'll go in, figure out the place and get all the information we need to be prepared next weekend." I said. "Good plan." Andrew said smiling a little making me side eye him.

"I'll be ready in half an hour." Everybody walked off. "Khalil wait." I said stopping him. "What's wrong with you?" I asked. "Nothing. Why would it be?" He said. "You're being rude and you came to the warehouse with blood on your shirt. Where'd the blood come from?" I asked. "It came from a nigga who can't follow simple directions. Now if you'd excuse me boss, I need to get ready." He said pushing past me. "The fuck is his problem?" Andrew asked making me jump. "You have got to stop sneaking up on me like that." I said. "I'll be back."

I walked away to go find Rondo. I saw him and Kel outside smoking. "Can I ask you guys something." I said approaching them. "Wassup?" Kel said. "Has Khalil been acting weird to y'all or did I do something wrong?" I asked. "Nah why you ask that?" Rondo said. "He's been acting like a dick for the past few days and I don't know why."

"Oh shit. It is February isn't it." Kel said looking at Rondo. "What does that have to do with anything?" I asked. "Around this time two years ago, Ace was running shit while Kendrick was gone for a while. There was this girl. You remind me of her a little bit. She was recruited and had her first job on the same day. Ace didn't want her to go but she didn't want to seem like no bitch so she went anyway. During the job we split up, me and Rondo paired up together and Ace was with the girl. All of a sudden a shoot out happened and the girl got hit standing next to Ace. He felt like it was his fault for letting her go in the first place. He beat himself about it for months. He even goes to her grave sight every few months." Kel said.

"He never told me any of that." I said. "He doesn't like to talk about it. That's the reason he didn't want you in any of this shit. He got attached to you and I guess he didn't want a repeat of what happened." Rondo said. "He gets like this whenever the time comes. Give him a week, he'll be fine."

**

"Everybody ready?" I asked walking in the room. "Let's ride." Everybody had guns. "You ready to handle something like this?" Khalil said tossing me a machine gun. "Only one way to find out." We all walked out to the black Suburban and got in. "So who's with who?" Andrew asked. "I'll go with Khalil." I said. "It's uneven. That leaves three of us."

"I'll go on my own." Rondo said. "Guess it's me and you." Kel said looking over to Andrew. Khalil pulled off making his way to the rec center.

**

The drive was about twenty minutes. We parked a few blocks down to make sure no one saw us. "Do not wander off." Khalil said looking at me as he loaded his gun. "I won't. I promise." I said. The last thing I want to do is make this time worse for him. "I'll take the back entrance." Rondo said. "We'll take the front." Kel said. "And we got the side entrance."

We all separated going the ways we chose. "I'm sorry if I was being annoying." I whispered. "This ain't the time for that. Focus." He said. He tried to open the door but of course it was locked. "Watch out." He backed up to kick the door down. "Alrighty then." I said to myself. We walked in and stopped when we heard voices. They were talking about our product.

"Look I got people coming in and out of here for this shit. We got to buy some more." One dude said. "And we got to stay lowkey. They can't know we rebranding they shit."

"You see that door?" Khalil whispered to me making me nod. "I used to come to this rec center as a kid. That room has stares leading to a basement. We go down there and look around. Don't let yourself be seen."

He went over to the room first. He motioned for me to come on but as I walked the floor creaked. "Fuck." I said to myself. "TREVAE GET DOWN!" Khalil yelled.

All of a sudden, gunshots went off.

~Kel POV

"So what's up with Trevae?" Andrew asked as we walked around the rec center. "What you mean what's up with her?" I asked. "She single?"

"Ohh somebody's got a crush I see." I said smiling a little. "Just answer the question." He scoffed. "I don't know. Her and I aren't close enough to talk about her love life. Ask Ace." I shrugged. "He seems protective of her." He said. "That's because he is." I said laughing a little bit.

Breaking the conversation, we heard gunshots. "SPLIT UP!" I said to him. I walked down the hallway seeing some of the other gang coming out of a room. I let out shots killing both of them with a bullet to the head. I followed the sound of the shots letting out my own to the people who got in my way. "What's going on?" Rondo said walking in front of me.

"Nigga I almost shot you." I said. "SOMEBODY HELP!" I heard yelling coming from the other end of the door. We both ran seeing blood running from other the door. We opened the door seeing Ace on the floor.

"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED!" Rondo yelled crouching down.  "I-I don't know. H-He just jumped in front of me." She said. "Holy shit." Andrew said walking in. "I'll go get the car." He ran out. "We need to get him to a hospital." Trevae said wiping her tears. "No. Ace doesn't  do hospitals." Rondo said.

"W-Well we can't just let him bleed out. He'll die." She said sounding worried. "Trevae get the door." She got up opening it as we got a clear view of the truck. Me and Rondo got Ace up walking him out the car. We got him inside and I got in the driver's seat. "Kel where are we going?" Rondo asked. "I know somebody." I pulled out my phone calling someone.

"This is Trish Mitchells." She said answering the phone.

"Trish this is Kel. I got somebody with two gunshots to the chest. I need you asap." I said.

"Meet me at my place. I'll be ready when you get here. How is the victim?" She asked.

"Trevae how is he holding up?" I asked looking in my rear view mirror."

"H-He's not breathing."

MAKE SURE TO VOTE⭐️
MAKE SURE TO COMMENT💬
MAKE SURE TO ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY 📚

~ashkash2 💋