34

~Ace POV

I walked out the house after checking in on Trevae. I need to find Jayda to ask about the plan her dad had to kill me. She never came home last night and she's not answering the phone. I got in the car and pulled off. I was going to a hotel to see if Jayda was there. She always went there anytime we argued and she needed time alone. I looked around for my phone to call her again but I couldn't find it.

I turned around to go back and get it.

"DID YOU TELL KHALIL THAT I KILLED JAYDA!" Trevae yelled when I walked in the door. I stopped in my tracks. She sighed hanging up the phone. "Please tell me this is some kind of sick fucking joke." I said making her turn around. "I-I thought you left." She said. "What the fuck you mean you killed Jayda?" I said walking towards her. "Khalil I can explain. Please just listen." She said backing up. "You want me to listen?" I said laughing a little. "YOU KILLED MY GIRLFRIEND!" I yelled making her jump. "I can explain, she was the one who got you shot." She said.

"Your lying. I know who orchestrated the hit on me."

"Khalil can you please just listen to me." She said with tears filling her eyes. "Explain." I felt my blood boiling. "I thought she wanted you dead. And then she was doing undercover things with Kendrick so I assumed they both had something to do with it. But then it turns out she didn't have anything to do with it but it was too late because things got hectic and I got scared and I shot her." She said. "So she died because of some wild ass assumptions you fucking made." I scoffed. "Khalil I am so sorry. If I could take it back I would."

I reached behind my back grabbing the gun that was in my waistband. I cocked it back aiming it at her. "Khalil please." She begged with tears running down her face. "I should blow your fucking brains out."

"I'm so sorry."

I wanted to pull the trigger. But I couldn't. I couldn't bring myself to do it. I threw the gun across the room. "Get your shit and get the fuck out my house." I said walking off.

~Trevae POV

I heard his door slam from his bedroom. I walked up to his room trying to open the door but it was locked. "Khalil, please." I said with tears running down my face. "Get the fuck out." He said on the other side of the door. "I don't have anywhere to go. Please don't make me leave." He didn't respond.

"If you really care for me you won't do this Khalil."

"Please."

Still no response. I walked downstairs to my room grabbing a duffle bag. I started throwing all of my things in there.

After that, I pulled out my phone.

"Wassup. You good?" Andrew said answering the FaceTime call.

"Where are you?" I asked him.

"My patna house. What's going on?"

"Can you meet me at Grant Park."

"Ight I'm on the way." He said before hanging up.

I walked out the room and seen Khalil in the kitchen. "Khalil please can w-" He cut me off. "You're still here?" He scoffed side eyeing me. I couldn't be mad at him. I killed his girlfriend for crying out loud. I didn't expect him to kick me out but it was better than him pulling the trigger. I walked outside and started my walk to the park.

After about a fifteen minute walk, I finally got to the park. I looked around seeing Andrew smoking on a bench. "You know you're not supposed to be smoking out here right?" I asked sitting down next to him. "Who gone stop me?" He asked blowing the smoke from the blunt. "What took you so long?"

"I walked."

"If you needed a ride you could have just asked." He said. "I needed the walk."

"Is there a reason you asked me to meet you here and not at your house?" He asked looking over at me. "Technically anywhere is my house now. I'm homeless." I said making him choke. "Wait what? What you mean?" He asked. "Khalil found out about Jayda and he kicked me out." I sighed. "I thought we all agreed that you weren't going to tell him." He said. "I didn't tell him. He overheard me on the phone with Kendrick."

"Well that explains the duffle." He said. "I'm assuming there's more that you have to say to me." He said. "I need somewhere to stay." I said. "And you want stay with me?" He asked. "Only if it's okay with you." I said. "Hell nah." He said making my head pop up. "Why not?" I asked. "Why the fuck would I let you stay in my house?" He scoffed. "I don't know I just thou-" He cut me off. "I was just fucking with you. Come on." He said standing up and walking to his car.

"That wasn't funny." I said following behind him. "It was just a little." He smiled. We got in his car and pulled off. "Maybe I should find my own place." I said. "You're sixteen. You ain't even legally allowed to buy one." He said. "How old were you when you lived on your own?" I asked. "I got kicked out my parents house when I was thirteen so I had no choice. I was staying in some abandoned house until I was seventeen. Met the right people and I got my first real place." He said.

"Can you introduce me to those right people?" I asked. "I couldn't even if I wanted to." He said. "Why not?"

"Most of them are old as hell. Or dead." He shrugged. "Well I can't be homeless forever." I said. "You ain't homeless if you staying with me."

~Ace POV

I was looking at pictures of me and Jayda as I downed a bottle Vodka. As I was looking, I came across a group picture from my birthday last year. My eyes went to Kendrick. I remembered Trevae bringing his name up. I grabbed my keys getting in my car making my way to his place. If he had something to do with Jayda getting killed, I needed to know.

**

I pulled up to Kendrick's house and rung the doorbell. "You don't look too well." Kendrick said opening the door. I pushed past him walking in. "Please. Come in." He said sarcastically. "So what? Is this where she died?" I said walking in his kitchen grabbing a bottle off his counter. "I'm not sure I understand what you're asking."

"Don't bullshit me right now Kendrick."

"No. Actually she died over here." He said making me laugh a little. "You know, we always bumped heads but I never knew you would do some grimy shit like this." I said sipping from the bottle. "I didn't pull the trigger. That little brat that you took in pulled it." He said. "Watch your mouth."

"You defending the one who killed the love of your life?" He asked. "You hid the body though right? You just as guilty as she is."

"I don't give a fuck about no guilt." He scoffed. "You should now." I said pulling out my gun aiming it at him. "You won't pull the trigger." He scoffed. I pointed down at his crotch shooting him. "SON OF A BITCH!" He yelled falling to the ground. I walked over to him. "I always knew you was an asshole but I thought you was my brother." I said pouring the liquor on his gunshot wound not breaking eye contact. He yelled out in pain.

I aimed the gun at his shoulder pulling the trigger. "AAHH!" He yelled. "YOU TRYING TO KILL ME!"

"THATS EXACTLY WHAT I'M TRYING TO FUCKING DO!" I yelled back. "Oh, I get it now." He said breathing heavy. He knew he was about to die and he wanted to talk his shit before he went out like a bitch. "You didn't have the balls to kill the killer so you take it out on the one who gave you all you got."

"Technically you the one without the balls. And you ain't gave me shit. Anything I got I earned on my fucking own. I got myself out the hood nigga." I said. "Fuck you."

"I'm gone make sure my face is the last one you see." I said smiling. I put the muzzle of the gun between his eyes.

"See you in hell." I said before pulling the trigger.

MAKE SURE TO VOTE ⭐️
MAKE SURE TO COMMENT 💬
MAKE SURE TO ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY 📚

~ashkash2 💋