49

~Trevae POV

"So you want to go to a party?" Khalil said laying on my bed.

"Yes."

"Then go. What's stopping you?" He asked. "I don't know anyone and what if something happens to me. I don't want to be d-" He cut me off. "Trevae I brought you down here to have fun. Not panic. Go to the party. Nothing bad is going to happen to you." He said getting up. "Now if you'd excuse me, I have five grand on the line and I need to get to that."

"Five grand for what?" I asked raising a brow. "Bagging bitches." He smiled walking out. I was going to settle into my room but before I could, there was a knock on my door. I looked through the peephole seeing Andrew. "The fuck you want?" I asked opening the door. "I want you." He said walking in. "Why the hell did you tell Xavier you were my boyfriend?" I scoffed. "I'm just supposed to sit back and let me him flirt with the girl I want to be with?"

"BUT YOU CAN'T HAVE ME!" I yelled. "What part of that isn't getting through yo thick as skull bro." I said shaking my head. "I broke up with her." He said. "Yesterday after I left your house, I went to talk to her." I said. "Well good for you. But I'm not about to let you ruin my birthday. You want act like a bitch then do it when we get back to Chicago. Not right now." I said walking to my bathroom. I heard my door close telling me he was gone.

The fuck is wrong with this dude.

*Later That Night*

I looked at the clock that read ten. I decided to go to the party because why the fuck not? I wasn't going to let Andrew fuck up my mood. Apparently it was a pool party. I had a white bikini and some shorts to cover my bottoms. I put my hair in a bun and put on some lip gloss. I heard another knock on my door. "Andrew I really don't want t-" I stopped talking when I realized it was Xavier. "I thought you were Andrew. My bad." I said. "Well good thing I'm not" he said laughing a little. "You ready?"

"Yeah let me just grab my shoes."

I walked back putting on my slides. "Ready." I followed him out. "Is the party at this hotel?" I asked. "Nah. It's this place not far from here. A good two minute walk." He said. I slowed down a little bit not sure if I should go. "I promise you, I ain't gone do no bogus shit." He said laughing a little. "How am I supposed to trust that?"

"Well I know Khalil. And I know what he does. I wouldn't fuck with nobody he close to. That's a death sentence." He said. "At least you're smart." I said walking. "So you'll be seventeen in two hours. How you feeling?" He asked as we walked. "No different than I did before. Birthdays never been a big thing for me." I shrugged. "Heard you. I don't really celebrate mine either. My parents make me though." He said.

"They look nice." I said. "Looks can be deceiving." He mumbled making me look at him. I could tell bringing up his parents upset him. "We're here." He said. I could hear the music blasting and people yelling. We walked around back and it was A LOT of people here. I don't know anybody here so this is going to be shit. "ZAAYYYY!" I hear a guy yell causing some attention to him. "Wassup my guy." He said dapping up his friends. "Damn. New friend?"

"This Trevae. Trevae this my cousin Ramirez and my homeboy Josh." He said introducing me to the two guys. "Wassup. You look like you need to get high." Josh said lighting a pre rolled bunt he had. "Oh um, I don't smoke." I said.

"Oh come onnnn. Your birthday is tomorrow. Gotta hit the blunt for the one time." Xavier said. "Quit pressuring people fuckboy." Ramirez said. "Man ain't nobody pressuring her. But you should." He smiled hitting the blunt. Fuck it, right?

I took the blunt hitting it. "YEAAAAAH!" They yelled as I blew out the smoke. "Mans gone say she don't smoke. You a fucking natural." Josh laughed. "Did I hear him say your birthday tomorrow?" Ramirez said. "Yep. Tomorrow."

"Bet." He walked off climbing on the table. "What is he about to do?" I asked Xavier. "Just watch." He laughed.

He took the mic. "YOOOO! WE GOT MY GIRL TREVAE OVER HERE AND HER FUCKING BIRTHDAY TOMORROW AND YOU ALREADY KNOW HOW WE HANDLE THAT SHIT!"

"What is he talking about?" I asked. "You about to get fucked up." He said smiling. Ramirez came back over taking my hand. We approached a table full of liquor. "You guys are twenty-one?" I asked. "No." Josh laughed. "If you questioning the alcohol, nobody gives a fuck. They let you do whatever most of the time. Plus the legal drinking age is eighteen so. Let's get you fucked up." Xavier said.

"Pick your poison." Josh said. "Crown." I said. "God I love you." Ramirez said. Xavier poured me a shot. I took it to the head making them yell. These niggas wild.

**

"Okay, right now. Spin the bottle!" Josh said. It was now us four plus some other people. Half of them being high and the other half being drunk, including me. "I want to play." I said crowding over sitting in the circle. They took the bottle placing it in the middle of the floor. "Looking at the time it is currently 12:03. Meaning it is your birthday." Xavier said. "Happy Birthday! I met you like two hours ago but you that nigga." Ramirez said with slurred words. "Thank youu." I sung. "In honor of your birthday, you go first." Josh said. "Bet."

I spun the bottle and just my luck, it landed on Xavier. I looked over at him and he looked at me with his low red eyes. Sober me definitely wouldn't have kissed him. But like I said, that would be sober me. I'm six shots in. I scooched over to him getting on top of him. "OW OW OW!" Ramirez yelled from behind trying to hype me up. "You ain't got to kiss me if you don't want to." He said licking his lips.

"Shut up." I said before kissing him.

~Ace POV

"That makes twelve." Rondo said approaching me at the bar. "Nigga that's it? I'm at twenty." I laughed. "Lying ass nigga." He scoffed. "Where's Kayla and Kel? Ain't seen they ass all day." I asked. "Kel went to this party with some niggas he knew. And Kayla probably found a group of bitches to talk shit with." He shrugged. "Damn you see shorty right there?"

"Ehh. She alright. You can have her." I said. "Ain't got to tell me twice." He said finishing his drink before walking off. Looking around, I seen Kayla in the distance. I grabbed my drink walking over to her. Before I made it completely over there, I could hear her yelling at somebody on the phone.

"No you fucking listen to me. The shit happened two months ago so leave it in the fucking past." She said. "No of course they don't know. If they found out they'd fucking kill me, no question." There was a pause before she kept going. "I'm not going to tell them shit and that's for the best. It hasn't been talked about in over a month and we're going to leave it that way."

"I fucking understand that and like I said, if I stay quiet everything will be cool and nobody will have to know a fucking thing. Now stop bitchin."

The fuck is she talking about?

MAKE SURE TO VOTE ⭐️
MAKE SURE TO COMMENT 💬
MAKE SURE TO ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY 📚

~ashkash2 💋