14

**Two Days Later**

~Trevae POV

The bell rung for us to go to lunch. I was hungry as hell today and I wanted to talk to Messiah about what he told me the other day. After I grabbed something to eat from the vending machine I walked out to the table's looking for Messiah. "Aye Trevae!" I heard my name being called. I looked over seeing Elijah calling me. "Come sit with me." He said. I tried to ignore him and look for Messiah but I couldn't find him. "Fuck." I said to myself. I walked over to the table. He was sitting by himself.

"Yo ass be acting like you don't know a nigga no mo." He laughed once I sat down. "Whatever."

"So check this out, some of my homies from Atlanta visiting up here and they throwing this big ass hotel party tonight. You trynna come?" He asked. "I don't even know yo homeboys." I said. "Trust me. They cool people and they know how to throw a fucking party." He said. "I don't know I got to check with my parents." I said. He doesn't know about my outside life and I plan to keep it that way. "Come on. Do they got to know everything you do?" He asked. "They're my parents. They'll find out regardless." I shrugged.

"Come on please. I told them I met this girl and they want to see what you look like. You gone make me go there empty handed?" He asked. "I'll ask them when I get home. I'll let you know." I said.

"Bet."

**

"See you making new friends." Messiah said walking up to me after school. "What you talking bout?" I asked. "Elijah. Yall was at lunch together."

"You jealous?" I mocked. "Can't be jealous if you're not my girl." He shrugged. "About that. Mes-"He cut me off. "It's good Trevae. I stopped talking about it for a reason. I didn't want it to get awkward." He said. "So we're cool?" I asked. "Yeah. I'll see you tomorrow." He walked off to his car. Once Khalil got here we pulled off and went home.

Sent : Elijah's throwing a hotel party tonight and he invited me
Read : 4:17 p.m

From Rondo : You going?
Delivered : 4:20 p.m

Sent : Should I?
Read : 4:22 p.m

From Rondo : I aint gone force you to go. But I think you should.
Delivered : 4:22 p.m

Sent : Could you take me? I need someone to know where I'm at just in case something goes bad.
Read : 4:24 p.m

From Rondo : I got you. Lmk the time.
Delivered : 4:24 p.m

I switched out my messages to text Elijah.

Sent : My parents said I could go. What time does it start?
Read : 4:27 p.m

From Elijah : 8:00. See you then.
Delivered : 4:30 p.m

I text Rondo letting him know what time to pick me up. I went out to the living room to tell Khalil I was going out tonight. "Wassup." I sitting on the couch. "Coolin. Why you look like you bout to ask me something?"

"Can I go to Messiah's house tonight. I'll be home before it gets too late." I said. "I guess." He shrugged. "Thank youuu." I sung out walking back to my room.

**Few Hours Later**

It was seven thirty and I told Rondo to pick me up at eight. I didn't want to be there when it first started cause that would've been weird. I put on an all white crew neck with some ripped shorts. I added a pair of white slip on vans. Something simple. I grabbed my phone getting a text from Rondo. It said he was outside. I grabbed my purse and walked out the room. "See you later." I said to Khalil and Jayda who were laying on the couch. I walked out to Rondo's car.

"Where's the hotel?" He asked once I got in the car. "The one on Wabash Avenue." I said. He pulled off making his way there.

**

We pulled up to hotel. "I'll stay in the area just incase something pops off. Text me when you ready to go." He said. "Okay." I got out the car walking into the hotel. I seen Elijah and this other guy in the lobby. "Hey." I said walking up to them. "Wassup. Rico this is Trevae, the girl I was telling you about. Trevae this my homeboy Rico." Elijah said introducing us. "We was down here waiting on the food but if you want to go up to the room you can." He said. "What's the room number?" I asked. "118."

I walked off to the room. I could hear music from outside the room. I knocked on the door hoping somebody would hear me. The door opened a few seconds later. "Garcia?" I said. "Oh shit Trevae. What you doing here?" He asked me. "Elijah invited me. What are you doing here?"

"I hear the word party and I'm there." He said. I walked past him into the hotel. It was a suite so the room was pretty big. He wasn't lying when he said it was going to be a big ass party.

~Ace POV

"This movie got too many emotions going on. Can we please watch something else?" I sighed. "Shh my favorite part is coming up." Jayda said. The doorbell rung. "That's probably the food. I'll get it." Jayda said. "Nope I got it. You stay here and watch this boring ass movie." I said getting up. I walked over to open the door. "Who you?" I asked. "Is Trevae here?"

"Wait, ain't you that Messiah nigga she always with?" I asked. "Yeah. Is Trevae here?"

"She ain't with you?" I asked him. "Would I be here if she was?" He scoffed. "Nah, she ain't here. She went out for the night." I said. "Ight. Well can you tell her I stopped by." He said. "Will do." He walked off. So if Trevae aint with Messiah, where the fuck she at?

**Few Hours Later**

~Trevae POV

This party definitely was not my scene. I was bored and ready to go. I looked at the time, it was almost midnight. I got up looking for Elijah but I couldn't find him. I seen his friend Rico. "I'm bout to head out. You seen Elijah?" I asked him. "Uh I think I went out in the hallway for a second." He said. "Okay." I walked off to the hallway. I opened the door a little peeking my head out to see if Elijah was out here. He was out here with some guy. I could hear their conversation.

"So what you gone do now?"

"I feel like she starting to trust me now. I'm gone ask her to go to the football game with me tomorrow."

"After the game offer her a ride home. Once you get her to the parking lot, we'll pull up in the van and take her back to the building."

"Then what?"

"We'll kill her."

MAKE SURE TO VOTE ⭐️
MAKE SURE TO COMMENT 💬
MAKE SURE TO ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY 📚

~ashkash2💋