Chapter 11 - Lysa Terkeurst

"Guys! Hoyel's car was just seen on Freightner Street. He's heading east toward the railroad tracks. You and Morgan are the closest to him. Police are engaged in a chase right now," Garcia informed through the speaker phone of Andy's phone.

"Ok Garcia, what's the fastest route to catch up with him?" Morgan asked.

"Take two lefts at the nearest turns then take a right at the corner of Prezed Street."

"Thanks!" Andy said and closed the phone. Morgan quickly drove to the directions and they caught the sight of police cars as they rounded the corner.

"There!" Andy said as she pointed out the car that Garcia had identified as Hoeyl's.

"Alright, I've got him," Morgan reassured. They swerved around to get right behind his car down the straight road. Andy began to roll down her window and unbuckled her seatbelt.

"What are you doing?" Morgan asked as he began to panic.

She got out her gun and clicked the mag in securely, "Hold the car steady and straight. Do not swerve or turn unless you give me a warning in advance or unless I say so."

She lifted herself up and stuck her torso outside of the window.

"Delvaux! What the hell are you doing?" Morgan shouted, nervously watching her.

"Just trust me! I've been in a car chase before!" she shouted before lowering her voice, "Just on the wrong side."

"Get your ass back in the car!"

She took a deep breath and steadied her hand as she aimed her gun at the tires. The wind blew through her hair and cooled her face.

She took one last deep inhale before pulling the trigger. Hoyel's car tire blew and his car screeched as it turned and skidded.

She quickly pulled her body in before Morgan stopped the car abruptly to prevent them from crashing into it. Once he was at a full stop, they got out and aimed their guns at the car that had crashed into a light pole.

"Jacob Hoyel, get out of the car!" Morgan shouted.

The man in the front seat lifted his head off the air bag slowly and Morgan approached him cautiously, swinging open the door and pulling him out.

"Keep your hands up!"

The man was sluggish to say the least. His head was bleeding and he probably had a concussion from the impact of the airbag.

Morgan cuffed him and sat him down in the police car that parked behind them.

"What the hell was that?" Morgan asked furiously as he approached her as she put her gun back in her holster.

"Apprehending a suspect."

"There are better ways to handle it then that!"

She rolled her eyes, "I've done it before; I knew what I was doing so just relax."

Andy was saved from more scolding as her phone rang and she answered it, only to hear more scolding on the other side.

"Hotch-"

"Get back to the station right now. We'll discuss your actions later."

He hung up on her and she huffed before following Morgan back to the car but he stopped her before she could get in the passengers seat.