Chapter 102 - Helen Keller

"Wow...I don't know whether to kiss you or throw you in jail."

Andy rolled her eyes at Reid's reaction to her look. JJ and Andy had spent the last thirty minutes thrift shopping for the believable appearance. She wore heeled combat boots and tight black ripped jeans. Her leather biker jacket covered up her metal rock band shirt. She was adorned in choker jewelry around her neck and her lipstick was darker than normal.

Reid's hands fluffed through her hair in amazement, "It's..."

"Weird?"

"I was gonna say hot."

She laughed and held onto his shoulders as his fingers ran through the new look. The rest of the team entered the conference room again and gaped at her appearance.

"Holy hell..." Morgan whistled.

"I thought you were getting a wig," Prentiss said in a confused tone.

"Unfortunately, the wig shop was out of red hair. JJ and I searched but couldn't find anything but dye."

"So you dyed the ends of your hair to look like Rogue... but without the grey?"

"I wasn't about to become a full on red head," she stated, "Besides, the message never said it had to be natural or full headed red. And don't X-men reference me, okay?"

Morgan held his hands in surrender as Hotch pulled out his handcuffs, "Let's go over the plan again."

She sighed and nodded, "I'll go in pretending to be arrested. I'll seem friendly and easy to talk to. All the while, dropping hints that I'm the hitman."

"And once he figures it out, he'll spill the beans," JJ finished.

"And we catch the unsub," Morgan added.

Hotch latched the cuffs around her wrists, "We'll be working on the profile while you're inside. JJ will be monitoring on the other side the whole time."

Andy smiled nervously, "Peachy keen."

They wished her luck and watched as Hotch led her to the room. They paused and waited to watch Felding for a few moments.

"Everything I say is strictly an act," she promised.

He nodded in understanding before opening the door and shoving her in. She put on her acting face and turned angry. She banged on the door, which had locked, and angrily shouted, "Hey! I want my phone call!"

After her mini tantrum, she huffed and turned around to face Felding. He looked even more terrified in person. His eyes inspected her suspiciously, "Are you a fed?"

She scoffed and gestures to her appearance, "Do I look like a cop to you?"

He immediately cowered down and lowered his head. She dramatically hit on the glass for effect before tiredly slumping down in the chair across from him.

"Why are you here?" he asked.

She smiled sweetly, "Well I was in the gen pop of the station for the night. That was until I started a fight with another jail mate. But he was a real asshole."

"So you...got in trouble?"

She scoffed, "I asked to be moved. It was getting crowded in there anyway. Maybe that's why they put me in here with you."

She furrowed her brows and settled back in her chair, "Why are you here?"

He blushed and looked away. His hands fiddled with his fingers and she chuckled lightly, "Alright, don't tell me. It's probably something boring anyway."