Chapter 17 - Peter Levine

(Listen to Slow Down Love by Louis the Child. When the second song comes up, listen to Drowning by Two Feet.)

Andy got into character and put some sway in her hips as she walked to the pole in the middle of the stage. She swung around it once as the music turned on.

She dropped into a quick squat before using the pole to pull herself back up. She swayed and moved her hips fluidly as the beats continued and the catcalls increased. She did a few tricks on the pole that flexed her toned stomach and legs.

Men hooted at her and threw money on the stage. She smiled seductively as she slowly slid down with her back to the pole and her arms above her head. She separated her legs and men hollered more. She pretended to enjoy the attention as she discreetly looked over at her target, who was seemingly uninterested as he made eye contact with her.

Meanwhile, most of the team was watching from inside a van a block away through the camera inside the club.

"He doesn't look interested enough. She needs to catch his attention quickly," Hotch said.

"She needs to make him jealous," Prentiss muttered before repeating it into the mic for Reid to hear.

Andy noticed that Reid was starting to tap his finger on the table and she swung slowly to catch what he was saying.

Make him jealous.

She internally groaned as her song came to an end and Cherry started to congratulate her as she stood besides the stage.

"One more?" Andy asked her quietly as she gathered the money off the ground.

"Impromptu performance? Sure! Which song?"

"My usual."

Cherry ran to the DJ and asked for her song and it soon played over the speakers. Instead of staying on the stage, Andy made her way down and walked through the crowd, teasing the men with light touches to their shoulders.

Andy had an idea of how to make Kladen jealous without completely losing all respect for herself.

She smoothly walked over to Reid as he gave her a nervous glance. She straddled his lap quickly and ran her hands along his chest.

"What are you doing?" he asked through gritted teeth.

She pretended to laugh at something she said before putting her mouth close to his ear, "Just act natural. Affection towards other men drive them crazy."

She pulled back and got off his lap, going behind him to caress his shoulders. He shuddered but remained in character. Andy made eye contact with Kladen as she stood in front of Reid with her backside towards him. She maintained eye contact as she bent down to touch her toes and slowly straightened back up, flipping her hair over as she did.

Reid was feeling very uncomfortable but he couldn't complain. Her ass was in his face and he looked at it to remain in character of a strip club regular but he knew that wasn't the only reason. He could feel Morgan's smirk from over at the bar and imagined the endless jokes he would be receiving.

She sat down on his lap and pressed her back to his chest, pulling his head closer to hers and placing his hands on her waist.

"How jealous does he look?" she whispered.

Reid snuck a glance at Kladen before smirking, "On a scale of one to ten? Eleven."

She smiled lightly before slowly standing up and removing her body from his, sending teasing smiles as she strutted over to Kladen.