Chapter 90 - Winston Churchill

"Okay, so I've got three places listed as potentials. All of them are open houses and I was thinking we could go visit them after work in thirty minutes?"

Andy set down her computer on Reid's desk and sat down. He moved the tech closer to his face and scrolled through the three profile summaries of the houses.

"All of them are three-bedroom, three bathroom places," he mumbled approvingly.

"And look!" she pointed, "This one has a breakfast nook! Reminds me of home."

He smiled lightly and handed the computer back to her, "Sounds great."

The others looked over at the whispering couple and furrowed their brows.

"What are you two doing?" JJ asked.

Reid and Andy looked over their shoulders innocently and shrugged.

"Spill the beans, nerd herd," Morgan said.

They looked between each other and smiled in acknowledgment.

"Do you want to tell them?" Andy asked.

Reid shrugged and turned his chair to face them, "Andy and I are moving in together."

The team erupted in cheers and congratulations as the couple smiled. Garcia walked in during the midst of the celebrations, "Why are we celebrating without me? I love celebrating! What's the occasion?"

"Spence and I are moving in together," Andy informed.

Her mouth dropped open and she stuttered. She couldn't find the right words so she just pulled them both into a tight hug. Andy laughed and Reid held a wide grin.

When the cheers turned to Reid, JJ turned to Andy and led her to the coffee station.

"I'm happy for you guys. It's about time."

Andy smiled and glanced over her shoulder to Reid, seeing him laugh and grin like crazy. She loved seeing this side of him.

"I'm lucky to have him."

JJ chuckled and escorted her back to their desks. The others dispersed back to their desks just as their shift ended.

"Ready to go?" Andy asked, shutting her desk drawer.

Reid nodded and they walked to his car together. Andy set the directions in for the first house and they drove there quickly.

"At least it's close to the office," she pointed out as they approached the door.

A lady was escorting another couple around as they entered. Being profilers, it was their job to canvas the area and catch any outliers.

So far, the house looked almost nothing like the website. Cracks in the walls ran down to the floor. The carpet was covered in stains and the furniture smelled musty.

Reid tugged on her arm, "First impression? Not good."

She nodded in agreement as the real estate dealer approached them. They simultaneously put smiles on their faces as she beamed at them, "Welcome to the open house! I'm Margot, and you are?"

"Uh, I'm Andy. And this is Spencer," Andy introduced motioning to the pair.

"Ah! Are you two a couple of newlyweds looking for a place to start their family?"

Andy and Reid stuttered, "We're not married."

Margot's mouth dropped, "Oh, I'm sorry! You just looked like such a wonderful pair."