Chapter 23 - William Shakespeare

She hung up and brushed her hair out of her face as she rolled her limbs out into the cold air. She hastily got dressed before driving to the air strip where half the team was already seated, Reid included.

Rossi questioned her appearance with an inquisitive brow, "Why are you wearing sunglasses when it's dark out?"

"If it's dark, I can fall asleep faster so let's get this show on the road so I can sleep," she explained, sitting down on the couch next to Reid as the latter handed her a warm cup of coffee. She sipped it eagerly and thanked him as she looked over the file Hotch handed her.

"There aren't any crime scene photos?" she asked.

"There is, but they wanted us to see it in person before doing any assessments over it."

Prentiss and Morgan walked on and they got ready to fly. Hotch briefly went over the case before dismissing them to get some rest before they arrived. Andy took over the couch once Reid stood up to get coffee. He came back to the couch only to shake his head at her, "I had this couch first."

"You snooze you lose," she mumbled.

"Considering that I'm not the one who will be snoozing, don't you technically lose?"

"Shut up."

He chuckled and lifted her legs as she protested when he sat down where they previously were. She stopped protesting when he put her legs back down on top of his lap.

"Here. We both get the couch."

She waved him off and readjusting her sunglasses, quickly dozing off. Morgan and Prentiss glanced over at the peaceful pair, smiling knowingly at each other.

They landed about half an hour later. Reid shook her legs when they landed and she slapped his arms.

"Andy, wake up."

She groaned and rolled on her side. Reid sighed and lifted her up by her shoulders. She cried out in protest as she was forced into a sitting position.

"Stop..Reid!" she whined as he pulled her up onto her feet.

She pushed her sunglasses up and glared at him. He only gave her a grin as she picked up her go bag and slowly moved to get out. She hopped into the backseat of a car as Hotch told Morgan, Reid, and her to examine the crime scene. They drove to the address Garcia had sent to their phones and pulled into the parking lot.

"Hell of a place to commit a crime," she muttered, looked at the park's sports and recreation sign.

They got out and walked into the large building, being greeted by a shorter man with a coat on.

"You must be from the FBI. I'm Sheriff Blate from the police department. Thank you for coming down so quickly."

He shook Morgan and Andy's hand before attempting to shake Reid's, only to receive a polite wave.

The sheriff looked at her questioningly but she just gave him a look that told him to let it go.

"Follow me," he said as they began walking towards the back of the building, passing by a gym and tennis court.

"How many people usually come here everyday?" Morgan asked.

"Almost all of the town does. Teenagers mostly, especially since they like to come here to practice their sports."

He led them to a door before pausing and telling them to zip up their jackets. Once they had, he pushed open the door and they were greeted with a gust of cold air as they walked into the ice arena.