Chapter 48 - Dr. Partha Nandi

"Status update?"

"I am currently in a good mood, relaxing with some tv, and I also have my ultimate comfort food...pizza."

"That's good," Reid responded, "But you still seem stressed. It's been nearly a month since you got the kids. Are things getting any better?"

She sighed, "Sort of. The twins are struggling to make friends and they're still playing catch up with their homework."

"Are we still on for tonight?"

"Yes," she agreed immediately, "The twins are going to the library to study and Ava will be going over to a classmates house. We've got the place to ourselves."

"Good, I'll see you at work then."

They said their goodbyes before Lydia walked out of the bedroom. She spotted Andy casually waiting for them on the couch, "Pizza? For breakfast?"

The older one shrugged, "I didn't feel like eating sugary stuff."

Lydia rolled her eyes as she popped two pieces of toast in the toaster and pulled out an apple. She made a cup of coffee for Andy, the latter thanking her. She packed Ava's book bag again and zipped it up. Andy glanced at her watch before getting up and putting the plate in the sink, "Let's go!"

Dylan and Ava scurried out and pulled on their jackets and book bags. They all piled into the car quickly and Andy dropped them off at their schools. She made it to work 30 minutes later and was greeted at the elevator by Morgan.

"How's it going, Princess?"

She shrugged, "Not bad. And yourself?"

He shrugged too as he opened the door for her and they walked into the bullpen. Emily smiled at her before she sat down at her desk and opened her computer.

After a while, Reid noticed that she got up to get another coffee, making that her second cup of the day. Around lunchtime, she got up to get another one and Reid followed her. Just as she was about to pour it, he stopped her.

"You've reaches your two cup maximum," he reminded, taking the coffee pot from her hands.

"Damn you," she sighed tiredly. She scrunched her face up in pain and covered her face with her hand.

Reid made her green tea instead and handed it to her, "Here. It'll help you relax."

She thanked him and they both sat down at their desks again until an hour passed. Andy's phone rang around 2:30, "This is Delvaux."

She waited as the speaker calmly spoke to her. The others watched her expressions as she suddenly turned red and her brows turned down in anger, "That's ridiculous!"

They couldn't hear what the person on the other side of the phone was saying, but they knew it wasn't helping. Andy stuttered for a sentence but ultimately failed as the voice spoke over her. She eventually sighed and slumped over, rubbing her face in frustration.

"Mhm," she mumbled, "Okay, I'll be there soon."

She set the phone down and groaned, picking up her purse and jacket.

"What happened?" Prentiss asked.

"Dylan got in fight," she explained before going up to Hotch's office and telling him the situation. He let her go sort it out as she left the BAU and drove to the high school.

It was passing period when she arrived, the busy bodies of the school rushing to their class. She had to pass by several lockers and hallways to make it to the principal's office, walking by many groups.