Chapter 61 - Bao Phi

"Can you track that?" Morgan asked.

Garcia shook her head, terrified at the feed on the board, "It's bouncing off several towers from all over the world. There's also a firewall to prevent me from closing it. We can't turn it off either."

They all stared in horror as Hotch stormed back in, preparing to see the footage.

"Look at the time stamp," JJ pointed out.

"It's live."

-

Andy felt her body shake as her eyes opened a fraction. At her apparent response, another shake fell through her body. She groaned but opened her eyes to see the blurred figure in front of her.

When her vision cleared, she noticed that her movements were restrained by ropes around her hands and feet, connected by a chair. She tugged against them uselessly, to which the man in front of her laughed.

"You can't escape."

Andy tried to see her attacker's face but it was shrouded by the surrounding darkness and the mask he wore.

"Who are you?" she asked.

"Doesn't matter," he shrugged.

"What do you want?"

"What I want," he whispered, moving closer to her face, "Is for you to suffer."

He placed the cold end of the gun on her forehead, causing her to gasp in shock. She was panicking but she knew she needed to keep her resolve.

Her face turned stoney and void while the captor only laughed again, removing the gun from her head and circling the chair.

"Do you know how long I've waited for you? To get my hands on you?"

Andy didn't respond, figuring it better to leave the talking to him. She was trying to find a clue in her surroundings and his actions but was ultimately coming to a dead end.

"It's been two years, eleven months, and seven days," he informed, "I've had almost three years to plan my revenge."

"Revenge for what?" she spat.

She watched as he moved to the side of the room where a tray of knives lay on a cart. He dropped his gun, replacing his hand with a small knife. He walked towards her menacingly, squatting down to her level.

He brandished the knife in her face, "For what you did."

"Which is?" she inquired, eyeing the weapon.

He clicked his tongue, "If I told you that, it wouldn't be as much fun."

He slid the knife gently down her arm, ending at her wrists. He moved it back up to her collarbone, holding it a bit more threateningly.

"And trust me, we're gonna have some fun."

__

"Max Donner is on his way in. He'll be here within the hour. Garcia, did you find anything?"

Garcia was zoned in on the live footage, unable to take her eyes off the pain Andy was receiving.

"Garcia?"

She snapped out of it, briefly glancing at Hotch before turning to her computer, "There wasn't anything unusual in her finances or travel except for one thing. About three months ago, she bought two miniature surveillance cameras. You know, the ones that you can hide."

"Why would she buy cameras unless she knew she was being watched?" Prentiss asked.

"The kids?" JJ suggested.