Chapter 26 - Billy Chapata

"For the last time, I will not teach you how to shoot a gun," Andy said as she got into the elevator.

"Why not? You're always teaching us self defense," Dylan argued over the phone.

"Self defense, not weapons harassment. You don't need a gun to protect yourself."

"What if I do?" he said solemnly.

Andy sighed and straightened her crossbody purse, "If anyone's shooting that son of a bitch, it'll be me."

"Yeah right! Get in line," he grumbled.

She scoffed, "Listen. I'm still working on the situation and if you need to defend yourself you know what to do. Please promise me you won't do anything rash involving unnecessary violence."

"But-"

"Nuh-uh! Promise me."

He groaned before grumbling, "I promise."

She muttered a small thank you as the elevator doors opened and she walked out and paused in front of the doors with her back turned away from the bullpen.

"Look Dylan, you know I understand the feeling. And I know you want nothing more than to get rid of him. But you have to stay strong for Lydia and Ava. Okay?"

She heard him sighed, "Okay. But you have to make me a promise in return."

"Whatever you need."

"Promise me that you'll visit soon."

She sighed and closed her eyes, "I'll try my hardest."

"Okay. Stay safe."

"You too."

She pulled the phone away from her ear and hung up. She took a few deep breaths before entering the office with a cheery smile.

"Did you know that your one year anniversary with us is coming up?" Prentiss said excitedly.

Andy shook her head as she set her things down on her desk. Garcia walked in hurriedly with a notepad in her hand as she approached the group who looked at her with questioning expressions.

"I have planned balloons, music, cake, a crap ton of food, and I even thought about renting a karaoke machine," she blurted out, scribbling on her notepad.

"Karaoke machine?" Prentiss questioned.

"I thought it would be nice since it represents the full circle we've come with little miss Andy Delvaux. I mean she started out on this team going undercover at a karaoke bar so it's only right that she ends her first year that way!" Garcia said in a tone that indicated that her reasoning should have been obvious.

Prentiss let out a sound of understanding as she turned back to her computer and Garcia swiftly walked around to stand by Andy's desk.

"This party will be perfect! Tell me everything I need to know and it will be magnifique!" Garcia bragged, blowing out a kiss with her hands like an Italian.

"Honestly Garcia, I really don't need a big party. Or a party at all," she assured as she turned to her stack of files.

"Don't be a Debbie downer. You will have a party if I say so!"

Morgan approached Garcia from behind and massaged her shoulders, "Relax Mama, not everyone can handle your magic and charm all at once."

She giggled and flirted with him as Andy rolled her eyes playfully and stuck her finger in her mouth in a puking motion towards Prentiss. The older agent laughed and shook her head at Andy as Garcia and Morgan noticed. Reid gave her a fist bump as the two pretended to be offended at the gossiping behind their backs.