Part 8 : The Truth

FLASHBACK

"Y/n !!!!!" my mom yelled from downstairs

"Yes eomma!!! " i yelled back "Jisoo is here, sweetie!!" when i heard that name i couldn't stop smile.

"Coming !!!" with that i go downstairs and saw my bestfriends there.

"JISOOOO AHHHHH" I shouted and hug her tight. Yes i freakin miss him cause you know she moves to Seoul and she cames back here in Busan. Well my family living in Busan.

" Yahh stop yelling. Im not a deaf" i laughed at her comment. We go to the living room and talk abour random stuff.

Suddenly we heard someone yelling at the door..

" Y/NNNNNN !!!!! " i know that voice duh -_-

" I think i know who is the owner of the voice" Jisoo said and i go to the door and open it.

" Yahh y/n why took you so long to op-" her sentence was cut when she looks jisoo.

"JISOOOO I MISS YOU" Lisa said. YES ITS LISA YALL

" Ok ii st-op i ca-n bre-ath-" Lisa was hugging her tighly. Aishh this girl

"LISAA STOP SHE CAN DIED" Lisa let go and smile awkwardly.

"so let's go out and hang out. Its been a long time since we hang out together" Lisa said

"Good idea bitch. I wanna hang out and buy some stuff" Jisoo said

SHOPPING MALL

We were going shop by shop and my feet are getting tired. Why these two people doesn't get tired.

"Guys can we go to the cafe. Im tired. Besides, i need coffee. Pleasee" i said. They gave me wtf face but still approve my idea.

I sigh and happy that my feet are not going to broke.

COFFEE SHOP

Lisa got a phone call from her mother. While she was on a phone. Jisoo and I started to talk about randon stuff

" So how was your life? " jisoo asked me. "Good. And you ?"

She looks a bit sad..

"Why" I asking her. " Nothing just a bit tired" she said and i just sigh. I know that she is not ok but i decided to ignore it.

"so how about life ? study ? school ? and... Maybe boyfriend ? " she asked me with smirking. I swear i will rip that smirk if she wasn't my friends.

"What the hell are you thinking ? " i asked her with a duhh face. "Nothing just curious if you have cru-" she doesn't finish her word because lisa came.

"Hey guys i have to go. Its family problems. Bye see yah" with that she was going to the door and leaving us.

" I guess its getting late. Let's go home" Jisoo said and we get out from the cafe. We were heading to my car.

Ofcourse, I drive -_-'

On my way to Jisoo's home, we keep talking and she always teasings me about my crush. I mean who doesn't teasing our friends with her crush right ?

We on our way to jisoo's house, I saw the car driving towards our car. My car and his car bumped into each other. My car fell into a ravine and an accident occurred. When I opened my eyes in a state of bloodlessness that never stopped flowing, I saw Jisoo that already closed her eyes. After that everything becames black..

END OF THE FLASBACK

"That's what happen Y/n" lisa said with her cracking voice.

I was speechless. I don't know. Is jimin thinks that i really killed jisoo ? no i won't kill jisoo. Its must be something behind the accident.

" I swear i didn't kill her" i said

" Yes y/n. I know you won't killed her but you're the last person who was last sa her and you're driving that time. Why wouldn't jimin blamed you into this ? "

Yes she is right . I was driving.

" But do you know who's the car is that when the accident happen ?" I asked lisa and she looks a bit confuse like she didn't know that the car crash into mine was exist.

"Wait speak about the car... We never found any car except you... Thats impossible and we just saw you and jisoo that time " she said and just realised it. Omg this mothafucker.

" Yes the car ! The car must be something behind all of this right ?" i said and she just look at me.

" but i don't know how to find that car besides we didn't found that car. And i lost my memories also" I said while looking down.

" Its okay Y/N. I will help you to gain your memories again and you can ask jin about jisoo. Maybe he will help you to gain your memories back " She said. What does she mean ask jin about jisoo ? Does he know jisoo ?

" What do you mean about ask jin about jisoo. I don't understand" I asked. She looks like a bit sad.

"Actually jisoo and jin used to date before" she answered.

IM SHOCKKKKKKKK. So that's why jin doesn't want to talk to me about jisoo. Maybe he is hurts when jisoo gone. And maybe...... he hates me about the fact that i so called killed his girlfriend.

" Y/n, are you ok ? " she asked

" No. So this is why jin oppa doesn't want to talk about jisoo to me.." I stopped for a while and continue

"Do you think jin oppa hate me because the fact that i killed his girlfriend" i said and looking down. I can feel my eyes was getting watery.

" No y/n. Besides they didn't know the truth story yet. The truth story was with you all this times. They didn't want you to know about this story because they want you to rest and when the time was right, they will tell you everthing. They just need your memories and the truth story. all the real things are just in you. You just have to gain the memories" she said

She is right. I will try my best find the truth story all this time. Maybe i will take a revenge for jisoo.

" You're right lisa. Let's start to gain my memories back before jimin take a revenge to me"

 Let's start to gain my memories back before jimin take a revenge to me"