Part 34 : Hospital

JIMIN POV

Suddenly we heard someone cleared their throat. Y/N break the kiss and pulled away. I rolled my eyes feeling annoyed. Then we saw the others staring at us in pervert face. I looked at Y/N. She started to blushing. Aww she is so cute.

"Stop it. You guys made her felt uncomfortable" I said with my annoyed voice. "What's with the annoying voice, Jimin ?" I looked at Taehyung who is gave me his smirked face
. Like I care duh. I gave him my dumb face. I didn't get it when he gives me that look.

"I know. He dissanpoited that he didn't finish his kiss with Y/N yet" Jungkook said and pretend to kiss Taehyung like Jimin kiss Y/N. Everyone laughed except Y/N. Who was blushing really hard. I hate the guys. I spoke and gave them my death glared. "You should be lucky I can't punch you now"

They stopped laughing. Then Lisa looked at Y/N who was playing with her fingers. "Aww Y/N.. Are you blushing ?" Y/N tried to deny it but end up blushing so hard. I told them to stop teasing her. They did what I said. "Yahh Y/N. Its okay. I know you still love Jimin. Now you have him now. He's all yours now" Lisa said and put her hand at Y/N's shoulder.

Y/N smiled. Ahh that smile make me get heart attack. Y/N looked at me with her beautiful smile. "I can't wait to see my future nephew ." Jin hyung said sarcastically. I smirked when I saw Y/N's cheeks getting red again.

"Yahh Y/N, are you okay ?" Jungkook said while trying so hard not to laugh. Y/N looks up and gave us death glared. The others already shut their mouth while me here just hold my laugh. Y/N looked at me and gave me the same expression. I swear that doesn't effect me. She is so cute with those expression.

She sigh knowing that doesn't effect me at all. "Wow hyung how can you make Y/N give up so easily ?" I show them my widest smile but before I can tell them, Y/N speaks first. "I know him well duh. He is my ex after all" She rolled her eyes. I just look at her in disbelief. How dare she call me as Ex.

"We didn't officially couple" She said and my dumb ass just smirked and say "Yet". I saw her smirked too. Now she is challenging me. She move closer to my ears and whisper "We will see Mr Bad Liar"

"I will Mrs Bad Liar"

1 WEEKS LATER
Y/N POV

Finally Jimin can go home. You know after the incident, I tell the principal that I can't go to school. I have to deal with Chanyeol. Thankfully he already in prison again and waiting for his punishment.

I went to Jimin. He didn't in fully recover yet but the doctor said he will be fine. I smile at him. "Hey are you ready now?". He smile and said yes. I have to send him to his house because the others have work to do.

When we arrived infront of his house, I help him to stand up. He just chuckle at me. I losing my grip on his arms a liltle bit. "Yahh don't let it go. I will fall you know." He said. "Said the one who is laughing at me." I said and rolled my eyes. He pinch me cheeks.

"Yah its hurt." I removed his hands away from my cheeks. We went in and sitting on the couch. That was a comfortable silent until Jimin started to speak. "Y/N, can you cook for me. Im hugry." He said and trying to make an aeygo. Geez he knows that will effect me a lot.

"Fine. Wait here. Don't move okay" I nagged and leaving him alone. I started to make ramen and tteobokki. When I finished, I called Jimin to go to the dining room. "Wahh its look tasty. Look you make me more hugry"He said and pouting cutely.

"Just eat pabo" I said savagely. He sit and started to eat. We eat silently until he wanted to feed me. "Open your mouth. Im feeding you." I gave him my seriously face. "Hell no". Suddenly he pouting cutely and show me his puppy eyes. My another weakness. I hate you because I love you.

"I hate you" I said to him and he started to feed me. He grined. "I love you too, baby". Its just make me realised that we didn't officially couple yet. I decide to tease him. "We didn't couple. Im not your baby" I said and raised my eyebrows proudly.

Suddenly he smirked and said "I will baby girl. Just wait." Why took him so long. I've been waiting for him. He doesn't love me or what. Is he using again? I didn't realized that Im in deep thoughts until Jimin said "Hey I took time too long because I have to make that day special. Just wait. The day will come"

I look at him and smirked. I leaned closer to his ears and said "Don't take too long. I won't be hesitate to find another guy". His eyes wide open and said "Who will be with you ? Im the one that last longer to you" I decided to play along with him.

"Well... Maybe Jungkook. He is cute like a liltle bunny" I said and smile inoncently. I can see he was getting jealous. I still hold my laughter. He grinned like a liltle kid and said..

"Ok let me kill Jungkook next week"

"Yahhhhh Im just kidding pfft" I rolled my eyes and hit his chest. "Yah its hurt". He pouting. "Don't make me wait too long. I will tell Jin oppa to arranged my marriage with others guy"

"Aww someone is needy from her future boyfriends" Jimin said. I tickle him a liltle bit. He tickle me back. The dinning room just fill with our laughing. We tired and stop from laughing. We breath heavily. We staring at each other until Jimin said...

"I will propose you soon. Wait for me okay"

 Wait for me okay"