Part 10 : Lost Everything

Y/N POV

"Mom Dad please don't leave me" Thats what I could said. I hate myself. I feel useless. I feel nothing special about me. I feel wanna kill myself.

After the funeral ended, I go to my house with seokjin. We didn't in good terms yet. I don't gave a fvck about him. His words still in my mind. So fuck off i hate him.

I go inside the house and sit on the sofa. Im too tired to think right now. Seokjin came in and sit next to me. Like I said i hate him, so i get off the sofa and go to my room.

I lie down on my bed and thoughts about something such as :

Why everything goes wrong ?

Why i feel i wanna go to the others country and leave everyone here ?

Why am i so weak ?

Mom Dad, can you take me there ?

Is my future going to be okay ?

With that thoughts, I go to my bathroom and took a shower. Its made me calm. All the thoughts was clearing from my mind.

JIN POV

So she hates me so much now. Is this my fault now ? Arghhh This so stress bitch. You completely a shit like others woman. I can't stand you anymore. I wanna throw you from this big house and I will the take those money that will be written your name.

So I need a plan to kick her from here. I think I have to make a deal with Jimin. So that Jimin and I could get a revenge for Jisoo. Because of y/n, i lost jisoo.

"This might be a good games for me" He said while smirking .

Two Days Later
Y/N POV

So here I am at the school. I have hard time after my parents died. I keep telling myself that its okay, the better day will come.

I greeted Lisa and tell her about my problems. She just the only one know about my problems especially about seokjin. I do believe in her. I gain my memories a lot but I still don't have any idea about Jisoo's death.

We keep talking in the cafeteria. Its lunch time, so we eat together. While i was busy talking with jisoo, something caught my eyes,

Its BTS

Like always i don't give shit about that group. So i continue to eat and talking. Out of nowhere...

"Hey Lisa, how are you?" Taehyung greeted lisa. Lisa just said that she is fine while smiling. Deep down i know she feels like she wanna get out of here.

"Hm ok. Hey Y/n I heard th--" taehyung was gonna say something but i cut him off

"I need to go and we are done. So please take our sit. Come on Lisa"  I said and grabbing lisa's hand.

When I was about to go away, someone grabbed my wrist. I look up and saw seokjin.

"How dare you talk rude to my friends ?" seokjin said.

"How dare you talk shit to your younger sister ?" i said and raised my eyebrows.

I feel proud of myself during this action. I think I caught everyone attention right now.

"So you know how to talk back after my parents died ?!"

"Excuse me but they were my parents too." I talk back. Wow how brave am I ?

He smirked before said " You know you're not worth it. Its like you're a piece of shit in my family." He hurts me using his words. Wow my oppa do know me well.

"You know sometimes I didn't know why god choose that you're my brother. You changed. When i said that changed, its mean a lot." I said while my eyes started to get watery. I try to hold it but my tears betrayed me. Tears rolling down on my cheeks.

"So you're crying. You want attention and everyone pity on you huh ? " he said and lifting my chin up. So that I can face him.

"No, people cry not because they are weak but they've been strong for too long" I said and look at him deeply. He brokes my trust for him. I look at the rest, they have pity face written on their face for me except jimin. I look at seokjin and continued

"This is fun we change into the bad kids. Mom and Dad must be angry up there" I said and walk away leaving everyone in dumbfounded

JIMIN POV

Its hurt when I see her like that. But i can't care for her. She kill my sister.

"Everything mess up" We look at seokjin hyung who was said that.

" She was your sister. How dare you broke her heart like that ?! what kind of brother's are you ?! Sorry hyung but if i was y/n, i will do the same to unrespect you"  Namjoon hyung take a left and follow by the others. They kinda agreed with namjoon hyung.

After that its only seokjin hyung and me.

"Jimin" seokjin hyung called my name.

"yes hyung"

"Make her expelled from this school. I don't want to see her face again and please take a revenge for jisoo" he said. I look at him with are-you-serious face. He just nodded.

I smirked. "why don't make her suffer?"

" I know her well. If she didn't continued her studies, there's nothing more about her life. She will give up the whole entire in her life. I know her well" Jin hyung said and smirking.

" That's good hyung. Now we do need a plan and people to get her expelled. This would be the best part in my life. Btw what will you do after she got expelled from the school ?"

"I will kick her from the house and the money of her is completely mine. So I have to get rid of her first"

"ok hyung we need plan right now. The fast we plan this, the fast that she can get out of here." I said and smirking. Trying to imagine how she will suffer the whole in her intire life.

Deep down inside of Jimin keep telling him to :

No don't. Its will get worse. You will be a bad liar to hide your feelings for her in the future.

Deep down inside of seokjin keep telling him to :

you'll regret if you do this !