Part 16 : Job and feelings

JIMIN POV

I wake up feeling a liltle bit headache. Aishhh why did I drink wine yesterday.

"Jimin, are you awake ?" Jin hyung said and I just nodded. He gave me ok in fingers sign.

"Maybe I should wash up." I go to the bathroom and take a shower. I feel so fresh after wash up. After shower, I go to the kitchen and saw them. I sit between Namjoon and Taehyung.

"So did you take a good nap?" Suga asked.

"hm yes ofcourse" I said "Why ?"

"Nothing. Just asking" I nodded.

"Hm you guys already applied the job right ?" Namjoon said. We nodded.

1 week later

Guess what ? I got the job to be a teacher. Wahh Im so happy and proud of myself. Can't wait to start my duty. While the others, got the same too. I didn't expect that we still together.

"So our job start on Monday and now Friday. Why don't we go out and shopping some teachers stuff like clothes, marker and others ?" Jhope suggest. We agreed and go to the mall.

"So I suggest Gucci. Yours ?" Taehyung said.

"I don't want Gucci. I want Padini" Jungkook said and...... They start arguing. I sigh.

" Guys how about we go to the shop that we want and after you guys done, just go to that cafe. So we can get some drinks." I said and in flash they already go to the shop that they wanted. So childish.

After two hour

I go to the cafe that I suggested. I already saw my hyung there. Hm I guess Im late.

"Hey guys" I take a seat beside Jungkook.

"Why did you late ?" Jungkook asked.

"Like always Im searching for my stuff." They just look at me with are-you-serious faces.

"What ? Am I that late?" They sigh.

"Lets go home. Im tired" Jin hyung whined.

"Shut up fake maknae" Jungkook said.

"YAHHHH ! " They argued and everyone look at us weirdly.

"Guys lets go. People was staring at us." The oldest and maknae look around and laugh awkwardly.

They said sorry and get out from the cafe. Then we heading to my house. Aish why my house.

SKIPP TIME (MONDAY)

I wake up because Jin hyung wake me up. Erghh shit why. Jin hyung stay at my house after Y/N left. Jin didn't sell the house because he don't want to. He just don't want to live alone.

"YAHHH WAKE UP ! WE'VE TO GO TO SCHOOL !!! YAHHH WAKE UP !!" Jin hyung shouted.

"Shit" I mumble under my breath and quickly go to the bathroom. I take a quick shower. I dress up and make my hair look good.

Then, Its done. Wowww Im so hand-

"YAHHHH JIMIN COME ON. WE NEED TO GO. THE OTHERS ALREADY THERE !" Jin hyung shouted from living room.

"Erghhh Coming!"

AT SCHOOL

We park the car at the car park. We sigh in relief that we didn't late. We go straight to the office and punch the card at punch card machine. The others already go their class to start their lesson except me.

Because I didn't had any class from now on. So I just do my work at the teachers room. After 20 minutes working, this is the time I have to go to my class to start my lesson. Yes I kinda nervous but keep cooling myself.

I on my way to my class. I can hear some noise from outside the class. Arhh I had to deal with this class. I go inside the class and everyone keep their mouth shut.

"Good morning class" I greeted them then they greeted me too.

"My name is Park Jimin and you can called me Mr. Park. Im your classroom teachers. So shall we choose class president first ?"

After 20 minutes of the vote for class president.

"Ok so the class president is Lee Hyujin" The whole class started to claps their hand.

"So let's start the lesson. Btw Im your science's teacher. I know science wasn't easy at all but let just study and keep your hard working. Shall we?"

"Nae" The students answered.

"I like the spirit in all of you" Soon the class started. Wahh its quite hard to explain everything about this fact.

"So that's enough for our lesson. We've around... 10 minutes before recess. So any question ?" I asked.

One of the student raised his hands up. "Sir why not we tell us our name ? you don't know our name yet" the boys said. "Sure" I answer.

They started to introduce him/her self. Its quite funny when one of the students start to make a joke. Its remind me of Jin hyung. Soon the bell rang after the last person finish her words.

"So guys, see you next lesson. Bye have a good meals" I said then walk away. I started to hear girls whisper about me how good I am looking. Sorry I don't looking for girls here.

I go to the teachers room again and being greeted by my friends.

"So how was your lesson, Jimin ahh ?"

"Good, they quite funny tho. And how was yours ?"

"Ofcourse Good" they said. I started to walk to my table and start to think about my lesson tomorrow.

Y/N POV

I still in Australia, Continued my study. I can't wait to graduate next year. Lisa and I study together. I feel happy to live here.

I just wanted to rest for a while here. Not to be cheezy but I kinda miss Jimin for no reason. I feel nothing from the start, but now I feel something in my heart about him.

I shook my head and let out a heavy sigh. Something really take over me. Its okay I will tried my best to get rid of this feelings... Can I ?

Actually Im still do some research about Jisoo's death. I go to the police station before I go to the airport last year. Yess its already 1 years after I go to the police station. The police officer said that they don't have any idea about Park Jisoo's death.

I would like to help the police solve this case and they agreed about this. So now Im agent to solve this case. Im the one that handle this case until this case solve. After this case solve, Im free.

Here I am at my office. After 2 years from now on, I will go back to Korea and face everything neither everyone.....Again. So I have to get ready from now on. I already have suspect. I do so much research about them. The two person that make me feel curious is..... Jisoo's ex-boyfriend and Jisoo's cousin.

I still have several peopIe that I suspected but this 2 person make me wanted to know more. I have to meet them face to face after 2 years. I can't wait to show Jimin the truth.

 I can't wait to show Jimin the truth