Part 17 : come back

PARK JIMIN POV

Its has been 2 years, I work as a teacher. Its can be stressful sometimes but its ok. So today my friends and I was very busy after one of the teachers in this school move out from this school. Must be family problem. So after the teachers move out, we quite busy because no one take her place yet.

I just hope we get the new teacher. We already report this to principal to find the new teacher as quick as possible. Sometimes I can't handle my work because I have relieved class. Im so tired with this double work.

So yeah we already at the school and Principal told us to go to the meeting room after school time ended. So another meeting must be bored as hell. We go to the meeting room together. We sit down and wait for the principal to come. After 2 minutes, principal come and start talking. Mrs. Lee still our principal.

"So I understand that our school don't have enough teachers" the principal, Mrs. Lee said.

"Not just that, she makes us did double work" Jin hyung whisper to me. I giggle about his comments.

"That's why we have this meeting. I already find the new teacher."

I look at my friends and they look so happy. I guess they happy because they won't do double work again. Same with me.

"She's already here and I guess some of you guys know her for some reason." Mrs. Lee said. Know ? Who is she ? I feel curious. Then we heard someone knock on the door. "I think she's here. Coming." The door burst open and we saw.... Y/N ?!!!

She walks to Mrs. Lee and stand beside Mrs. Lee.

"So maybe you guys already know her but Y/N please introduce yourself"

Y/N POV

"Sure. Hello my name is Kim Y/N. Im 20 years old. I studied in Australia. Nice to meet you" I said and my eyes landed to Park Jimin.

He was wearing black suit. His hair's colour was lit. His eyes still the same. He looks handsome as always and his plump lips- Yah Y/N stop it. Every girls will fall in love with him at first sight. He looks at me.

"So Kim Y/N your are ex student from this school right ?" One of the teacher asked me

"Yes, Im ex-student from this school" I said. I can see Seokjin's eyes on me. But seriously I still afraids to face the reality. To face the real me and everyone. I still can remember the day I got expelled.

" I think this meeting ended. So did our problems in this school. I don't want to hear another problems. Y/n will replace the teachers that move from our school. So no double work for everyone." Mrs Lee said and get out from the meeting room. So did everyone except........BTS.

I look at them after everyone out of this room. They changed. They look so handsome in suit. But still I have to do my work as teacher and... Agent in this school.

"Y/N, is that really you ?" V said.

"its not me duhh" i said and rolled my eyes. They look confused. Omggg their face make me burst into laugh.

"Yahhhhh why are you laughing ?" Namjoon said.

"Your face HAHAHAHAHAHHA. I can't duh" I said while laughing. Help me I can't stop. Then they started to laugh with me too. I keep laughing so hard that I didn't realise Jimin infront of me. THATTTTT VERYYYY CLOSE TO ME !!!!! I can felt his hot breath hit my face. Owhhh shit I mess up.

"Umm... Yess ?" I asked and a liltle bit nevous. He kept coming closer to me and I kept moving backwards until my back was against the wall. He put his hand between my body on the wall. Hmm im cry in 25 languages.

"J-Jimin wh-what are y-you doing ?" I felt my blood rushed to my cheeks. My cheeks feel so hot and I can feel that my my cheeks getting red as a tomato. ")))

"So you're Y/N that I knew huh ?" Jimin asked. This position makes me want to kick in an area where the sun won't shine tomorrow.

I nodded because I feel uncomfortable to speak. Then his face comes closer to me even more and his lips just a centimeter away from mine. If I make the wrong step, maybe my lips will crash into his lips.

I look at him in the eyes. His eyes look beautiful. His iris was in blue colour. I think he's wearing eye contact. His liltle nose, awww cute. Then my eyes move to his plump lips. His plump lips look so soft. I wonder what lipstick that he uses. Hehe. Im not realised Im staring at his lips until...

"Take a photo. You can see it every night" Jimin said

"Erm I think not because I can see my lips every night too" I said and push him away. I just realised that... I CAN BREATH PROPERLY NOW !! Y/N can you stop your childish thoughts.

"Why are you coming back ?" Jimin asked.

"I promise you I will come here again, am I right ?" I look at behind Jimin and saw... My brother, Kim Seokjin.

" I think I have to go now-" Seokjin cut me off.

"So you coming here for what ? For make me regrets for what I did to you ? huh ?" He giggles a liltle bit. My face become serious.

"No. I won't make you two just regrets fow what you did. I came here to start my work. Not going to lie, but I came here to take my revenge to both of you and.... Jisoo." I smirked. The room became silent until the door open by someone

"Hm Ms. Y/N, Im Mr. Cha Eun Woo. Principal asked me to show you around the school and your table at teachers room. You can unpack all your things on your table today. So shall we go now ?"

"Sure Mr. Cha" I walk away without taking glanced at Bts. I wanted to help police about Jisoo's case because I want to show them that Im not guilty in this case. Im not the killer either. Be thankful Jimin that I help you to find who's the killer. Just give me some times. Then you will asked me for forgiveness.