Part 26 : Kiss

I went to the field to take a fresh air a liltle bit. I can't believe what I heard from Mr. Jong. How dare he ? I hope he will feel the same. If its not him, maybe his daughter, grandchild or what so ever. Y/N what are you thinking ? This is not right.

I heard footsteps behind me but I close my eyes not wanting to know who is it. I feel my face being hit by hot breath. I open my eyes slowly. I see Jimin infront of me.

He hold both of hands and asked "Do you know why I dated you when we were in primary school and high school ? " I shook my head as a no. "Because I saw something different on you. I hate girls when I was liltle and Jisoo knows that. Until one day, she talks about you. Something inside me said that you are the one. Until one day we meet. My heart beat so fast around you" His eyes look at the grass at the field. I know he afraids to face me.

"Do you perhaps love me until now ?" I asked out of nowhere. He stares at my face. I wanted to know his feeling too. "I love you until my last breath Y/N" Jimin said. We staring at each other until his eyes landed to my lips. I look away and Jimin want me to look at him. So he cupped my face using both of his hand.

"Y/N Im sorry but can I kiss you ?" He asked for my permission first. I wanted to say NO but my heart say YES. I miss his touch, his hug and his kiss. I know Im stupid but I just nodded. Owhhh stupid me. He doesn't waste any time and crashed his lips onto mine.

I put both of my hands on his neck and deepend the kiss. Our tounge fight and move together. The kiss full with love and passion. I miss him so fuckin much but Im scared. What if my heart will broke into pieces again. We pulled away and breathing heavily.

"I sorry Y/N. Please forgive me" Jimin said. I didn't know what to say so I just keep quiet.

TIME SKIP

I went to my house a liltle bit late today because I have to finish my work at school. Im so tired. I miss my bed. Not to forget about what happen to me today, I melted when I remember about the kiss. I shook my head and focused on driving. I can't involve in any car accident again.

I park my car and saw 3 cars infront on my house. Hm who is it ? Is Lisa's friends come ? Why doesn't she tell me ? I about to open the door when I realized I didn't bring any keys with me. I decide to knock. The door swung open and I didn't look at who is it. I just push her. I mean Lisa. Who else in this house ? I go to the kitchen not taking a glance at the living room. I drank a glass of water and gulped it in one time because Im so thirsty.

I went to living room and wanted to meet Lisa again " Lisa you know today I got so much work and Im so tired--" I didn't finish my words when I saw 8 people sitting on the couch including Lisa. Owhh shit then who is it open the door ? "Um hello to you guys hehe" I greeted awkwardly. "Yah Y/N why are you push me away like that ?" asked Jungkook.

"Is that you ?! I thought its Lisa" Lisa gave me annoying face. I look down feeling embrassing. Urgh I hate you guys. "Y/N they will sleep here because tomorrow is Saturday. So why not we having sleepover here ?" Lisa spoke. "I need to wash up first and Im going to take nap. Im tired" I said then what Lisa said sais next make me shocked.

"Why your lips swollen. Its like you kiss someone. Y/N are you okay ?" I touch my lips and look at Jimin. He smile sweetly and raised his eyebrow. "Yes Im ok its just.. Um you know something like that. I drank hot tea so thats why. Hehe I guess" I said lowly. I went to my room immediately. Hehe Im blushing really hard. I hate you Jimin.

I take a nap like 5 hours and its 3 in the morning. Wtf. I can't sleep. I roll my body on the bed until I fell on the cold floor. Great Y/N. I decide to go to the kitchen to take a glass of water again. Wow its quite and dark here. Hm Im not scared right hehe. I drank a water and wash the glass. I wanted to go to my room again when I hardly bumped on someone chest. I look up and saw.... PARK JIMIN

"Jimin, what are you doing here ?" I asked. "Nothing. I just want to check the kitchen because I heard something noise." I nodded. Suddenly he pulled me closer by my waist using his hands. Not wanting to have gap between our body. We staring at each other deeply until Jimin's lips touch my lips again.

I miss this lip. I miss this hug. Our bodies are pressed against each other. We kissed each other slowly and lovingly. I put my hand on his neck. He pulled me closer by pulling my waist. We pulled out and wanted to take some air. We breath a lot. Leave our foreheads to each other.

"I love you. I promise I will prove you that I still love you" Jimin said softly.

"Jimin Im sorry but I don't think we are meant to be. Im sorry and I don't love you." I said and couldn't hold my tears. I run away and go to my room again.

HELLO READERS, CAN YOU VOTE FOR THIS STORY. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW YR COMMENTS TOO - AUTHORS NIM ^^

 I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW YR COMMENTS TOO - AUTHORS NIM ^^