Part 37 : Us

"Kim Y/N, will you marry me ?"

The sentence only has six words but have a deep meanings inside. I still didn't stop sobbing yet. I looked at the ring and his eyes. Is this what he means by waiting ? Is this the meaning of propose me soon ? I noticed that everyone looked at me for an answer. Suddenly we heard the teacher and students cheering for me to say yes.

"Ms Y/N, just accept Mr Park"

"You two will be good together"

"Just say yes before I do it by myself"

I giggles at their comments. I tell them to keep quiet. Now the attention is on me. I looked at Jimin that already had hopeful eyes. My heart softened at this sight of him. I smiled softly and say..

"Yes, I will"

He smile widely and stand up from the kneel down. He attack me by his koala hug. I hug him too. The audience clapped their hands and cheer for us. We pulled away and staring at each other. "Thank you. I love you Jagi". Then he put the ring around my fingers. The rings was beautiful. We heard someone take the mic and its Seokjin.

"I know this school isn't allowed to kiss their date but lets watch our sweet couple kiss their date" He said while smirking. Owhh no no. The students cheer for us to kiss. I see this is awkward because Jimin just smirked at me. Omgg be thankful that I love you. If not, I already kick your ass.

Jimin comes closer to me. I wanted to take a step back but his arms was around my waist that pulled me close to him. He stares at my lips and I stared at his plumps lips too. I closed my eyes and I felt his soft lips brushed agaisnt my lips softly. I put my hands around his neck and deepend the kiss. The audience cheer for us again.

We pulled away and I awkwardly looked at the students and the teachers. Why am I turned to the shy person ? I know Im blushing right now.

"So lets enjoy our time. The prom starts now. Find your date". They cheer loudly. Jimin and I intertwined our hands together. We walked down from the stage. We went to the boys. "Wahhh Jiminie will get married soon." Jungkook said with a fake crying. Taehyung smacked his head. Wow I didn't expect that.

We talked and laugh. "Congratulations Y/N. I wish that you'll be happy with Jimin. Jimin please take care of her. If not.. I will nagg at you for 5 days." Seokjin oppa said to him. Jimin nodded his head nervously. Suddenly Mr Jong appeared infront of me. I didn't talk to him after Jihyo's case.

I ignore his gaze. "Im sorry about what I said that time. Im so selfish that time" I smile weakly and just accepted his apologize. "Btw congrats to you". "Thank you" I said and he walks away.

I didn't find Jimin again. Where did he goes? I keep searching for him until the attention was on the stage again. I stopped finding him and just looked at the stage. He just proposed me and now he's gone. Ugh. The MC grabbed the mic and speak.

"Ladies and gentleman. We have a special performence... Its from Mr Park Jimin" Im shocked. What performence that he wants to show. Please don't say this is another section of Y/N's blushing. "Now the stage is all yours again Mr Park"

Jimin stands up on the middle of the stage. Before he starts to speak, he smile. "Hi.. So I would like to sing a song. The title is Promise. The song is about two person who support each other. So here we go again". The light turned to Jimin and Suga. Suga was playing the piano at the back.

The melody was so relaxing. Then its the time for the chorus.

'I want you to be your light baby'
'You should be your light'

I heard those lyrics before. It hits me hard in my mind. The lyrics was written by us. When we were young, we write the song together. Lets say we have the same hobby. We smiled at each other when he found my eyes. The song ended. They said thank you while the audience clapped their hands loudly.

Now its a time for a dance. I sit on the chair and eat my food. Well Im hugry. I looked at the students who is already found their date. They was so lucky. Suddenly Jimin grabbed my hands and we goes to the center of the dance place.

"Yahh Jimin. My food" I said while pouting. He peck my lips. I shocked and hit him playfully. "Yahhh how dare you?" He chuckles. "Why ? I already propose you. So you are mine now" He said and resting his forehead on mine. I smile at his cute action.

"Lets dance together". He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. I wrapped my hands around his neck. We moved slowly. The music was very calmed and relaxing. We staring at each other. "So future Mrs Park, did you remember when you said that no us in this world ?" I hummed.

"Now looked at us. Dance together and you will be wife." He chuckles. "Yeah the world want us to be together. Remember when we fight ? That was a beautiful memory ever". He smile and said "I love you".

"I love you too"

The night is a best night ever. Im so lucky to have Jimin. We talked, laughed and cried together. We lied to each other about our feelings. We carried so much pain before. Now, the happiness is on our side.

Our side forever.