Part 13 : Officially expelled

I pack all my stuff at my locker. Everyone was staring at me and whisper something to their friends. I know what are they talking about.

They whisper about me bullying Jihee. I heard something such as

" i didn't know that she was bully in this school"

"She such a whore that don't know how to take care of her family's name"

"what a shame. Jin oppa must be ashamed because of her"

Seokjin will never care about me anymore. I know that he's happy right now.

" You know I heard her parents died. Her parents must be disappointed right now." when i heard one of the girls said that, I slammed my locker shut and hard.

Now the attention was on me. Everyone staring at me with fear. Why ? Because they know they can get beaten from me.

"Yahhh" I said to the girl that talk shit to my parents.

She just looks down and doesn't dare to look at my eyes.

" look at me " I said and she just looks down again. I pulled her chin harshly. After that she looks at me. I can see the fear inside her but she just act cool but fail.

" What-- d--do-yo--you-want ?" she said

" What I want ? Do you talk shit about my late parents ?" I said and raised my eyebrows.

"N-"

"DON'T LIE BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I WILL DO TO YOU!!!!" I shouted and everyone look at us with shocked and fear.

Owhh how I miss to make people scared of me again.

She looks down. Not daring to answer my question. I feel pity on her for some reasons. I feel this is not me. Anger control all over my body.

" Why ? Don't you have mouth ? I mean bad mouth. Doesn't your parents teach you manners ?!!! " I shouted

I come closer to her. omg my body full with anger right now.

" Don't come closer. I will tell principal that you bullied me" the girl said with a lot of confident.

" Why ? to get me expell from this school? I already expelled bitch " I said and smirked. I came closer to her again.

" Imagine that your parents died and someone talking shit about your parents, what will you do ? " I asked her and look at her eyes deeply. My heart becames heavy.

She looks at me and her eyes getting watery. Same with mine.

" Doesn't you guys know, how hard living without parents ? without any supporting from your family ? "

Everyone look at me with pity eyes.

" It hurts. You know I keep talking to myself tomorrow will be better but its nothing."

" You guys should be thankful that you guys still have parents who still gave you money, clothes, food. Look at me, I had nothing. I DON'T HAVE ANY FUCKING FAMILY. I lost everything." I turned around and saw Principal, Jihee, Jihee's mom, Bts, decipline teacher, Lisa and Seokjin. He looks shocked when I said I don't have any family

"Just goodluck for you guys future. Just have some respect and manners. So that people wil respect you too." I said and grabbed my stuff .

I walk to the principal and said " Mrs Lee, can I have the official letter from school that Im going to expelled from this school. "

"yes this is the letter" Mrs. Lee handed me the letter. I go to Jihee's mom and said "hope what I said will effect you Mrs."

She looks at me and I just smirked. Bts and Lisa except Jimin and Seokjin just look at me with worried face. I just said im fine. Then my eyes saw Jimin. He just give me the death glared.

" I will prove you that im not guilty. That time you will regret everthing." I said and show him my famous smirking. Ofcourse he's shocked.

Then my eyes move to the one and only family that I had right now. It makes me weak for some reason. His face looks like Dad.

"You know you look like Dad sometimes. " I chuckled and he seems worried to me.

"Your laugh remind me of Mom" He said back and his eyes getting watery. Same with me.

"You know, Im leaving. I wanna start my new life at overseas. You can take all the property of mine. I don't want the money. I will use mine. Take care of yourself. Pay a visit to mom and dad okay ?" I said while my tears fell down already. He just nodded and not knowing what to say.

I turned around again and look at everyone for the last time. I closed my eyes for 5 seconds.

" Thanks for everything " with that I started to walk away. Is seokjin ok if I go far away from him ? Seokjin will miss me, right ? Stop Y/N. He will never miss you.

While I was busy with all my thoughts. Someone back hugging me. I turned around and saw...

My one and only family, KIM SEOKJIN

He hug me tightly. Not wanting to let me go.

" Y/N, Im sorry. I will miss you" He said while crying. With that Im crying on his shoulder. I can see some of the student already crying because of this scene.

I broke the hug and say "Jinnie, promise me you will take care of yourself. Don't cry because of me. Obeyed what Mom and Dad already told us. Last but not least, I will miss you too." I smile weakly. He shooks his head that he not letting me go. I just smile weakly and kissed his cheek.

I took a glanced to Jimin. I can see his eyes getting teary too. Maybe this scene remind him about Jisoo. I took a deep breath and turned around again. Just go straight to the main door and get out from this school.

I look at the school one last time and sigh.

"I will come back here again"

LISA POV

I can see everyone sad about Y/N. You make me can't control my anger anymore Jimin.

While everyone busy whispering about jin and y/n

"STOP !"  I shouted. Now attention was on me.

"Mrs. Lee, Y/N doesn't bully anyone. I know her well." I started

" How dare you talk that she's not bully--" Jihee's mom said and I cut her off

" Jimin, did you know who was it that betrayed y/n ? " I asked him and raised my eyebrows.

Jimin look at me like its not his fault. But deep down inside him, I know he afraids if I know about their plan.

"I- I don't know" then Jimin walk away from us.

YOU WILL REGRET FOR DID THIS JIMIN .