Part 24 : Regreted

JIMIN POV

"I already made you regret now. Thats my job Mr. Bad Liar." Y/N spoke evily. I look at Y/N and I don't have any idea what is she talking about. What happen to Y/N ? Suho left the room after he look at us in deep conversation.

"Do you think I already forgive you, Park Jimin ?" She asked me. I think for a second and I realised that I didn't asking for forgiveness yet. "Do you think after what you did to me, I can forgive you easily ?" Y/N's eyes started to fill with tears.

"Y/N, Im sorry. I regret for what I did now. I shouldn't have blamed you everything. Im sorry" I said. Y/N giggles. Her tears already falling down. I make a biggest mistake in my live. I can't forgive myself if Y/N didn't forgive me.

"You know what, from the bottom of my heart, I hate you until death. Because of you, I got so much pain. I wish I didn't know you. I wish I can kill you now. But I can't because you are my bestfriend's brother. I can only take my revenge by making you regrets."

"Y/N please I know I-"

"For your information, I already remember everything. When I said everything, its mean everything. I remember us" I know I show be thankful that she gain her memories back but.... something that we didn't reveal to anyone. We used to date when we live in Busan.

"Y/N" I called her softly.

"And I realised that we used to date without anyone information. You act like a piece of shit." Y/N tears keep falling down. I try to wipe her tears but she slap my hand away. "I hate you Jimin. I know that we didn't have any officially break up right ?"

"Please Y/N-" She doesn't let me finish my word. "We are over" Those three words just break my world. I fell on my kness and hug her leg. She slap my hand away and get out from this room. You are hoe Jimin. You did this to your own girlfriend. Why I did this ? Tears already falling on my cheeks. Why ? Why me in this world ?

Y/N POV

I get out from the room and fell on my kness. I hug my kness and crying. I fuckin hate this. Why ?!!! He loves me but he just see me like a killer. I feel someone tapped me on my shoulder. I startled. I look at that someone and see Seokjin. His smile was warmly. He bends down on my level.

"Y/N, Im sorry" He hugs me. I hug him back. I buried my face on his chest. His shirt already wet because of my tears. I immediately pull away. I just realised what Im doing. I can't forgive him easily. So did Jimin. I will make them regret until death. I don't care about anybody anymore. They were just troublemaker. I just care for myself.

"Y/N-" I cut him by stand up. He stands up too wanting to say something to me but I speak first. "From now on, I will not be the Y/N that you know. I will not forgive you easily." I walk away leaving him speechless. Im sorry but you are the one that make me changed from the bottom of heart. Although you are still my brother, don't expect me that I can't act like a bitch.

JIMIN POV

I lost her. Its like my world falling apart. I madly asking myself why I did this to Y/N. Im such an idiot. I still remember our first meet in Busan. I know her from Jisoo. Jisoo always tell me about her. Jisoo always teasing me about Y/N. She said I blushing when she teased me. How great younger sister is she "(

One day, I meet Y/N by my own without Jisoo's information. We get along after one month. Thats the time when I feel my world has been remaining again.

AUTHORS POV

That night, Y/N and Jimin went back to their room and laid down on the bed. They look at the ceiling. They are still in deep thought. They cry after their memories play out in their minds.

Y/N - Why in this world have to be him?

Jimin- Why in this world have to be her?

FLASHBACK

"Y/N here !" Jimin asked Y/N to wait at the school gate. Their feeling grow up day by day. "Yahh why you so late ? I've been waiting for you for 5 minutes already" Y/N said and rolled her eyes. Jimin grabs her chin and they staring at each other. "I know you miss me" Y/N slap his hand away. Then Jimin hands intertwined with Y/N's hands.

Y/N shyly look at Jimin. "Lets go to the park and buy ice cream" Jimin suggested. Y/N nodded. They go to the park and bought some ice cream. They talking about random stuff. They laughed like a sweet couple did but they didn't............YET

Y/N and Jimin sit on the bench. Looking at the kids that playing and look at the couple that not far away from them. When Y/N look at Jimin, Jimin already staring at her. They didn't realised that they check out each other.

Y/N - his brown eyes so beautiful. His small nose was so cute. His hair with black hair and the style made him look more handsome

Jimin : her brown eyes so brautiful same with mine. Her eyebrows look more beautiful. Her hair was being push by the wind that look her more pretty.

Y/N and Jimin : and the plump lips looking so soft.

"Y/N" Jimin called her softly. They look at each other and Y/N raised her eyebrows a liltle bit. "I know this is sound weird but I love you with all of my heart" Y/N shocked while Jimin just look at his laps. He scared that Y/N will reject him. Y/N giggled and Jimin look at him.

"I love you too, Park Jimin" Y/N confessed back. Jimin's face becames brightened than a sunshine. They staring at each other again until Jimin's eyes landed to Y/N's lips. He moves closer to Y/N. That time Y/N feel nervous until they were already centimeters away. Jimin leaned closer until their lips crashed together.....

Y/N gives Jimin permission to let his tounge in Y/N's mouth. Their tounge fight and move perfectly. The kiss full of love and passion. They pulled away. They rest their forehead on each other.

END OF THE FLASHBACK

They didn't realised that their tears already falling to their cheeks. They realised something in their heart but scared to tell everyone else. So they choose liar to solved this case. Inside of their hearts know, they aren't good in liar.

"I love you Kim Y/N" -Jimin
"I love you Park Jimin"- Y/N

"I love you Kim Y/N" -Jimin"I love you Park Jimin"- Y/N