Part 35 : Propose pt. 1

After several days taking care of Jimin, we can start our work today. I bet everything will be awkward after what happen to that sudden scene. I hope my students didn't asked me too much about the case.

I went to the school like usually. I walk in the hallway and go straight to the teachers room. Thankfully they didn't greet me. It will be more awkward. I sit and sigh escaped from my mouth. I look at my watch at my wrist. I still have 10 minutes before the class. I heard someone clears their throat, I look at beside me and saw my angel.

"What's with the sigh?" He raised his eyebrow. I pouting my lips. "No-". He cut my words. "Don't lie you look ugly when you lie" I kick his foot using my heels. Opss sorry. He shouted and groan in pain. Luckily its just two of us in this room. "Yahhhh its hurt !!" He said while rubbing his foot. I rolled my eyes. "Said the one who is called his ex ugly." How dare he called me ugly.

"Yahh you're not my ex. You are my girlfriends" He said while still rubbing his foot. "We didn't couple duh". I let the point out from my beautiful mouth. He smirked and said.... "Yet". "You took time too long but lets just wait what happen when you propose me. I will laugh loudly when you propose me and be a spoiler" His smirked getting wider.

"Ohh no. You're not. I bet you will cry" I hate him. He makes me wait so long. I rolled my eyes and said whatever. I grabbed my stuff and excused myself from Jimin. He suddenly grabbed my wrist gently. "Bye future wifey". I smirked and said "Bye future nothing". I ran away before he can speak. I smile when Im on my way to my class.

During the lesson, the class was very well as always. They didn't asked me about what happened last time. Im glad they didn't asked. I still have 10 minutes before the class end. The lesson already end. Suddenly my students asked me something.. "Ms Y/N, did you find your date yet" I furrowed my eyebrow. "What are you talking about?"

The students looked at me. "Its a prom event. Don't you know ?" What prom ? Why anyone didn't tell me about this. "So do you found your date yet ?" I shook my head as a no. They smirked and look at me deeply. "Don't worry. Mr Park will ask you to be his date soon". I chocked at my students words. I looked at them in disbelief. "Aishh you guys are so cruel". I pouting my lips while saying that. "Anyway why would he ask me. Its your senior time. Go find your date" I said.

"Naeee !" The bell rang. They heading outside of the class. I sigh. When will Jimin propose to me. About the prom.. I have to find the dress. I will attend too as a teacher. Will Jimin ask me to be his date ? I hope you really love me, Jimin.

I went to the teachers room again. I didn't have any class after this. I will just do my work. I looked the chairs beside me. The owner of this chair must have a class. I sigh. I scared that he didn't love me like the couple did. Is he really love me ? Is he going to make me the real Mrs Park ? Im in deep thoughts until I felt someone tapped on my shoulders. I look behind me and saw... Seokjin.

"Um oppa. What are you doing here ?" I asked him. "Did you know that prom will be held this week ? Have Jimin asked you to be his date ?" He attacked me so many question. I remained silent. I don't know what to say. He asked me what's wrong. I told him about Jimin didn't propose me yet and we didn't officially couple.

"Why you so worried ?" Seokjin asked. "I scared that he just playing with my feelings again." I said and looked at my lap. He giggles and lift my chins up using his fingers. "Yahh he took time because he wants that day to be special. Don't worry. I know Jimin very well". He said and I nodded.

I go to my house after school ended. Its still 4pm. Why not I take a fresh air at the park. When I arrived, the cold wind hit my face. I felt calm a liltle bit.

I take a walk and look at the children who was busy playing. I still remember I cried here and one of the boys wipe my tears. I smile when the memories hit my mind. I sit on the empty bench. I staring at the blue sky. I sigh.

"Y/N" I turned my head to the voice direction. I saw.. Jimin. I smiled at him. He smile weakly and hug me tightly. I hug him back. I felt better a liltle. "Lets go. I want to cheer you up" He said and grabbed me to somewhere.

JIMIN POV

I can't look at her sad face. So I decide to treat her ice cream. I tell Y/N to wait here while Im buying the Ice cream. I went to the counter and said "2 Chocolates Ice cream please". In several seconds, she handed me 2 ice creams. I pay and said thank you to her.

I went to Y/N and saw her waiting for me. "Hey this is for you." I said and handing her the ice cream. "Awww thank you Jiminie. You're so sweet". Y/N said while doing her aeygo. She so cute. We take a walk and eating ice cream silently until I decide to talk to her.

"You know about the prom ?" She nodded and looked down. I know she is upset because we didn't officially couple yet. I already plan it. Don't worry. The day will coming soon."I know you upset because I didn't propose you yet". She was about to deny it but I cut her words. "Don't lied ". I said and rolled my eyes playfully. She rolled her eyes too.

"Y/N, will you be my date for the prom?"

Y/N POV

I shocked at his sudden confession. I didn't know that my ice cream already falling down to the ground. Owh poor that Ice cream. "Now you propose ?" I asked him.

"Yes. I proposed you pt.1" He said and smile. I chuckles and say "So that I-propose-you-pt.2 will coming soon ?"

"Don't worry. I already plan everything to make you My wife. Don't cry when I propose you for the second time okay". Said him while smirking. "I won't cry. You already proposed me a long time ago. I will feel the same feelings like you proposed me" I said proudly.

"But this time is gonna be different Y/N. So your answer is Yes or No?". I rolled my eyes before answer. "Ofcourse Its a yes pabo". I said and smile a liltle bit. Suddenly he kiss my cheeks. I shocked and he ran away before I can kick him. "Yahhh Jiminnnieee !!! ". I ran after him. Aish why do I love childish guy ?!

 Aish why do I love childish guy ?!