Part 32 : Police

I went to school and I feel something bad was going to happen. I lift my shoulders. I thought I was thinking too much but I kept thinking about this bad thing. I feel uneasy. I hope everything will be okay.

I went to the teachers room. I go to my table. I had 30 minutes before my class started. When I look at beside me, I was greeted by an angel. Wow this angel was so handsome today. He fixs his glasses before speaking. "Don't you have any class ?" I shook my head. He checking me out and asked me.

"Are you okay ? You look pale. Is something wrong ?" I don't know what to say. Is it okay if I let it out ? I don't think so. He will getting worried. "No Im fine" I said while lick my dry lips. He giggles after what I said. He sing a song that loud enough for me to hear. "Caught in a lie~"

I rolled my eyes at his sudden action. "Come on Y/N. I know you well. What is it ?" He asked again with a liltle bit serious. I sigh and telling him the truth. "I feel uneasy.. Like something bad will happen today--" Jimin stopped my words by place his hands in my hands. He sigh.

"Y/N, its gonna be okay. Don't worry ok. Im here to protect you. I always here for you" He said to me and smile sweetly. My heart becames softened when I heard that. I mouthed him a small thank you and excused myself because I had class now.

During the lesson, the students as always had their spirit to answer the question that given by me... But today I didn't asked so many question like always. Im such a mood. Suddenly, my phone rang. I reach my phone in my bag. When I look who is it.. Its Suho. It makes me more worried right now. I pick up his call.

"Hello Suho what-" I got cut by him

"Y/N listen to me carefully. You still an agents right? " I realized that I didn't sign to stop being an agents yet. "yes Suho. What happen ?" I asked. I feel curious about this sudden action.

"Chanyeol escaped from prison, Y/N" I shocked and gasped loudly. My heart beats so fast like I ran from Seoul to Busan. I know something will happen. I don't know its happy or bad thing will happen either. My students kept look at me. Confusion written on their face.

"Listen to me. You have to protect your students. We found out that Chanyeol went to your school. I don't know what is he up to. Be careful. Im on my to the school now" He hang up immediately.

"People you need to-" My sentence stop when I saw something that I don't want to see. My students was standing at the back. While Im here doesn't notice that he came in this class. How ?

"Hi Ms Y/N. Long time no see" Chanyeol said while playing with his gun. He has a gun. I don't know what to do. I just froze at my place. He keep playing while his eyes still on me. Please just kill me instead not them. My eyes landed to my students that already scared of Chanyeol.

"Chanyeol.. What are you doing here ?" I asked him. I can't be afraid. This case still under my name. I can't let Chanyeol do anything to my students. He chuckles at my sudden question. He look at me and give me his scary death glared.

Suddenly, he pointed his gun at the one of my students, Park Sohyun. The others already scared of him and Sohyun already cried. Her friends tried to help her but Chanyeol scared them by using his gun.

I take a deep breath. I have to face this. I keep thinking while Chanyeol busy to deal with my crying baby students. Suddenly something hit my brain. I reach something in my bag. Yeahh I found it. Its a gun too. I should give this to Suho but I forget. Hehe stupid me. I hide my gun behind my back. I tried to play along that Im not scared of him.

"Stop it. This is between us. Don't let anybody involve in this case." I said to him. He just smirked. "This is what I want. I want to make you suffer. If I kill you, I won't see you suffer... But when I kill someone else because of you.. I will see you suffer. Thats what I want" He was about to shoot Sohyun when the door swung open revealing....

JIMIN

Ok Im fuck up. When his eyes landed to this situation, he shocked. He froze at his track. Oh no. Chanyeol will do something bad to him. When Chanyeol and Jimin give each other death glare.I shoot him. I take this chance to shoot Chanyeol's feet. Everyone becames shocked. They cover their eyes. Im sorry.

To my suprised his groan in pain. I run to Suhyon and help her to get out. While Jimin goes to Chanyeol. I tell my students to get out from here but unfortunately its failed. Chanyeol shoot to the door direction that stop my student from ran away. When I look at Chanyeol. Im shocked at what scene he did.

Chanyeol held Jimin neck using his arm and pointed the gun at Jimin's head. No no please. This is my weakness. I can't help it when I saw what I see. My fist becames tighten. I grabbed my gun and pointed to him. He chuckles darkly. While me here wanted to punch him.

"Chanyeol, let him go. This is between us" I said in serious voice. Jimin eyes already fill with tears. This is my second weakness. I can't see him like this. "Wow look at you. You already had tears in your eyes. How weak are you Jimin" Chanyeol said to Jimin. Suddenly Jimin said something that make Chanyeol angry.

"Atleast I didn't sell my cousin because of money" Chanyeol was about to shoot him... But fail after the door swung open revealing Suho. I show him my weak smile. He smiles at me. "Put the gun down !!! You can't escaped anymore" Suho shouted but just reacive his laughing evily.

"Say goodbye to your future husband, Y/N" He tried to shoot at Jimin's head... But I push tofought. He punch me for 2 times... But ofcourse I punch him more. Suho push Jimin away from us. Suddenly Chanyeol grabbed his gun and shoot Jimin at his chest. "No !!!!". I grabbed my gun and shoot him at his stomach. I can't let him died. He needs to pay this.

I went to Jimin and put his head on my lap. I cried. I told another police officer to call the ambulance. He tried to close his eyes but I keep telling him to not doing it. He smile at me say something weakly... "Its okay. I will be okay. I love you." I sobbing after he said the last sentence.

"I-I love you too Jimin. P-please don't l-leave me" I said while sobbing. He smile and close his eyes slowly. I panic. "Jimin ? Jimin please don't leave me !!!! I love you too !! Can't you heard it ?!!"

 "Jimin ? Jimin please don't leave me !!!! I love you too !! Can't you heard it ?!!"