Part 31 : Have Fun

We went to the amusement park since it was saturday. Im so excited. We went to the first ride. I smirked evily when they said that I can choose for the first ride. Seokjin looks at me and they know whats the meaning. "No Y/N I will kill you after that." I smirking even more when I saw Jinnie expression. Aww this is gonna be the best ride ever.

"ROLLER COASTER !!!" I ran leaving them behind me. They just ran after me. They know if they didn't follow for my instruction, I will kick their ass. Aww I love them.

"Y/N... are you sure about this ?" Jhope said while his face show me his scared expression. "Don't worry hobi oppa you will like it. Now come on before I kick your ass !!!" I shouted and jumping like a liltle kid. They chuckles nervously. I can't wait to see their expression.

I sit beside Jimin and Jhope. Aw its gonna be the best ride ever. Before the ride started, Jimin whisper something at my ear. "Hold me tight baby" He called me baby ? Seriously. I could feel that Im blushing right now. "Owh as if I want to hold it" I said playfully. "Lets see Ms. Y/N"

During the ride, the rollercoaster was in the highest speed. It makes me scream but not loud enough to fight with Jhope and Seokjin voice. They keep screaming. My preacious ears are you okay ? While Im here keep laughing at their face. Its so funny. The ride was getting fast and I feel like I can fly right now. So I decide to hold Jimin's arm. Fine Im losed. Jimin smirked when he look my hands on his arms.

After the ride, Jhope and Seokjin walks like a drunk man. I laugh loudly until I fell on the floor. Their face was so funny like hell. I looked up and saw Seokjin glared at me. "Ok ok Im sorry. I didn't mean to laugh ok" I said while trying so hard not to laugh. He just rolled his eyes. While Jhope just smirking at me.

"Ok what Jhope ?" I said and confused. "You guys know I saw something sweet during the ride" Jhope said while looking at the others except me. "What was it ?" Namjoon asked. Im so dumb and didn't understand what is he talking about. The ride effected my brain a lot. Please brain don't forget about my maths fomular.

Jhope smirked before answer "I saw Y/N held Jimin's arm tightly. They staring at each other during the ride"

I FUCKED UP

The others look at me while smirking. Jimin just smirked at me too. My cheeks was on fire.  I hate them so much right now. So I decide to change the topic. "Um Im hungry. Lets eat" I walk away and I noticed that they didn't move from their place. I turned around and gave them my scary death glared.

"Better hurry up before I kick your ass and its gonna be good" This time I smirked. They quickly run after me. They know me well. While I was walking, someone walking beside. When I look up I saw Jimin. He keep smiling at me. "Yes Jimin what is it ?" I asked him and smile sweetly.

He put his hands on his chest. I panic what happen. His breath becames heavily. I don't know what to do, so I just put his hand around my shoulder and my hand around his waist. He try to cover his laugh and I just look at his face in disbelief.

"Don't smile like that. You gave me heart attack" Jimin smile sweetly. I glared at him and tried to get out of his grip but he just tightened the grip around my shoulder. So Im give up. I ignore him until he whisper something at my ear. "I didn't know that you still caring for me" I look at him and my heart became soft. I smile again.

"I said don't smile. You will make me fall for you more" He started to become dramatic again. I rolled my eyes playfully. "You still the same Jimin. You didn't change at all" I said to him. He raised his eyebrows. "You still remember our memories ?" I chuckles a liltle bit before answer. "Ofcourse I did.. I still remember when we used to date" He smile when I said that.

"I glad that you still remember" I can see Jimin's eyes watery. Maybe he didn't expect me to said that. Sometimes I felt guilty. I decide to cheer him up. "Remember when we were dating, the ahjumma and ahjushi said that we are gonna be the sweetest couple ever." I said hoping that I will make him happy again. His face becames brightened. "Ofcourse I remember. That time we are fight because of rice cake" He laughed after said that. I pouting my lips.

"You are the one who didn't let me eat peacefully" I said while rolled my eyes playfully. "Yah you eat like a pig and didn't leave me any single food. And we fight like a liltle kid because that was only one rice cakes" He fought back and I hits his chest lightly. "How dare you called me pig, Park Jimin ? Come here I will kick you" He ran away from me. I started to chase him. Aww Jimin wait for me.

When I already chased Jimin, I started to tickle him. He laughing like no tomorrow. Jimin started to tickle me too. We laugh together like a sweet couple. When he touch my hands, I feel so comfortable around him. Suddenly I almost fell on the floor but before my butt reach the cold floor. I felt something on my waist. I open my eyes and saw Jimin's arms around my waist and my hands around his shoulders. We staring at each other deeply.

Today is the the day that I just realized something important in my life. I still love Park Jimin until now. I can't lie about my feelings. I found the answer of my question. Its a yes, I do love you Park Jimin.

We heard someone clear their throat. We pulled away and look at that someone. We saw Seokjin and the others smirked. I kinda nervous but Jimin whispers something at my ears. 'Its gonna be ok. Don't worry. I will protect you from now' . I smile when Jimin said that. Im so thankful that I knew him.

"Done your lovey dovey ? Lets eat Im hugry duh" Suga said and walk away. We laughed at his sudden action.

'Park Jimin, I found the answer today. I will tell you when the time comes'

 I will tell you when the time comes'