Part 23 : The Truth 2

JIMIN POV 

Today I will go to Chanyeol's house. I didn't visit him for a long time. I think I free today. So why not ? I park my car infront of his house but something seems off. I get out from my car. I could see police car here. What happen ? I went to the door. Luckily the door wide open.

"Yes sir, may I help you ?" One of the police officer asked me. "Um Im here to visit my cousin. Why are you in this house ? May I see my cousin ?" The police officer look at me . He's going to say something but someone called my name. I look at behind me. Its Suho.

"Good morning Mr. Park" I just nodded. "What are you doing here ?". Suho expression turned into serious. "I found the killer" I shocked. Is he really found the killer ? "Who is it ?" I asked and my fist get tighten.

"Its Park Chanyeol and Byun Baekhyun. I bet you know both of them" I seems lost a liltle bit. So he decide to continue. "But Chanyeol wants to run away to oversea. That's why Y/N went to find him. Sorry I can't tell you about Y/N now. I bet you might regret something. I have to help Y/N now" He was about to walk away but I caught his wrist.

"Let me go with you" I spoke and anger control over my body. I can't believe that my cousin killed my sister. He nodded and we went to my car. I drove with highest speed. I can't let Chanyeol escape just like that. Because of him I lost Jisoo.

I park the car at the entrace door. Not caring if my car will get into trouble. I search for Y/N either Chanyeol. We run to the ticket check in. I saw people staring at something because people fight. I push everyone and look at what happen. Its broke my heart. Y/N punch Chanyeol with all her heart. She said something that make me shocked. Her hands cover with blood. The tears keep falling down.

"Y/N !!!" Suho shouted. Y/N stop and look at us. She looks shocked when she saw me. Why Y/N looks like police officer ? Is he police ?

"Arrest him !" Suho said and the guard started to arrest him. Chanyeol didn't fight because of blood cover his face. Wow Y/N amazed me. Suho go to Y/N and hug her. My jaw dropped. What the hell ?! Im not death yet. I fake cough. They look at me.

"What are you doing here ?" Y/N asked with her puffy eyes. I wanted to hug her so bad but I can't "(

"I help Suho to come here. Who are you ? Are you perhaps police officer?" I asked her. She seems pissed off. Suho clear his throat. "We will talk at the police station. We need to clear everything. We need to know why they killed Jisoo. You will get to know who is Y/N actually. Now we have to clear this case first. Come on." Y/N and I nodded.

POLICE STATION

"I ASKING YOU WHY YOU DID THIS TO JISOO ?!!!" Suho shouted. He seems pissed off to this two person. At the corner of my eyes, I can see Jimin wanted to punch on this fuckers face. I hold his hand. I can't let Jimin's anger get out now. Its will getting worst.

He looks at me and confused. I just smile weakly. He smile back. I don't want to let him pissed off. "Why did you do this ?" I asked softly and receive two face staring at me. Chanyeol chuckles like this is comedy movie. What the actual hell ?

"Because of her, I didn't have any money." We look at him confused except Baekhyun that already wanted to cry. What happen actually ?

"When Jisoo and I in the Busan, we always hang out. That time she breaks with Baekhyun and start to date Kim Seokjin. Do you know why I hang out with her ? Because I wanted money. I make a bet with the owner of the club. If I give Jisoo to her, he will give me money. After 2 weeks, she trusts me too much until... She was raped by someone. That time I receive the money. She starts to scared of me. I warned her to not tell his brother, Jimin.." Jimin expression becomes dark. I swear I will let him punch him. Don't worry because I will join him too. Hehe stupid agent. Chanyeol continued

"One week after Jisoo's lost her virginity, I receive a text from the owner of the club. He asked me to bring Jisoo to him. I text him back and reply ok. I go to Jisoo's house but Jimin was there. I try to give him reason why I wanted to hang out with Jisoo and luckily he said yes. That night, Jisoo was raped again. Until one day, she argued with me. I did.. slap her. She try to report to the police everytime but she can't. Because I told her if she report this to police, I will kill Jimin. Then she go to the Seoul." Jimin seems to pissed off again.

"After one and half year, I found out that she went to the Busan to meet Y/N. I meet his ex-boyfriend, Baekhyun. I told Baekyun to help me to kill Jisoo. He resist at first but after I told him to get revenge for what she did. She cheated on Baekhyun and start to date Jin. Ofcourse he agreed with me. We make a deal if he helps me, I will give him half of my money. I deal with it. My car and Y/N bumped into each other. Luckily Baekhyun and I jumped out of the car. We saw you both nearly to death. So we go to the car and hide it in Baekhyun's house." My eyes getting watery. I still remember when Jisoo shouted to me.

"I give Baekhyun half of my money. He ran away. Police officer called me and asked me several question. I answer it. But I hide the truth. I didn't said the truth. Its all fake but you know the police officer trust it. I mad at Baekhyun because he ran away. If I get caught by police, so did he. Thats why he ran away with my money. But whats more suprised me that.. You still alive. I thought that you already died." He giggles like this is not the big deal to him. I let go of Jimin's hand and walk to him.... before I could do anything..

Jimin punched Chanyeol's face. Wow like I said I will let Jimin punch him. So I caught Suho's wrist. I mouthed him to let Jimin's anger go. Jimin keep punching Chanyeol until we heard Baekhyun spoke...

"Im sorry" His tears already cover his cheeks. "DO YOU THINK SORRY CAN FIX EVERYTHING ?!! YOU FUCKIN KILLER ! WHAT MY SISTER DID TO YOU UNTIL SHE DESERVE ALL OF THIS. YOU SON OF BITCH !!!" Jimin shouted. Wahh Im speechless. "Jimin stop. We already get enough prove that they were guilty. Go take both of them to the prison. Make sure they receive their punishment." I said to the 2 police officer beside me. Jimin let go and come beside me. "Sorry" he spoke softly.

"I already made you regret now. Thats my job Mr. Bad Liar"

 Bad Liar"