Part 33 : Love

I was waiting for Jimin. He's in the operation room right now. Doctor tried to remove the bullets from his heart. I keep sobbing. My brother on his way to this hospital. I keep sobbing non stop. I pray that Jimin going to be okay. I can't lost him again. I already found my real answer.

Then I saw Suho come in towards me. I stand up and hug him. I need someone to comfort me. I sobbing at his chest. He rubbing my back. His eyes getting watery when he saw me like this. He keep saying that anything will be okay. "This is my fault Suho. This is-" Suho broke the hug and look at me.

"No Y/N. This is not your faults. Don't blame yourself. This is not your fuckin fault. You just need to pray that Jimin will be fine. Ok ?" I look at him with my puffy eyes. Eventhough he said those things, my heart still hurt.. But now its not too hurt like before. He knows how to calm me down. I nodded slowly.

"Don't cry. Jimin will beat me if he see me let you cry" He chuckles at his own joke. I just giggle softly. I hope he will be fine. Suddenly, we heard someone called my name. I look who is it. Its Seokjin and the others. They look worried after they saw me with this puffy eyes. We sit down and waiting for doctor to come out. I hope I will get the happy news.

Its already 5 hours Jimin in that operation room. What took them to long ? Its okay Y/N. They tried to save Jimin. I looked at the others. They already fall asleep except Seokjin. I put my head on his shoulder and asking him. "Oppa, did you think Jimin really love me ?" I know that he was staring at me while my eyes staring at the operation door.

"Ofcourse Y/N". Suddenly I crying again. Not that hard when Im with Suho. He hugs me tightly. "I love him too. Im blind that I didn't notice this feelings. I want him back." I spoke softly. Then Seokjin makes me calm down again.

Suddenly we heard the door swung open. Everyone wake up from their deep slumber. I rushed to the doctor and ask what happen. The doctor smile warmly to me before speak. "He is fine now. He is in the good condition. He will wake up soon. He such a strong person." I sigh in relief and smile widely. I thanks the doctor. "You can visit him. He will wake up soon." I nodded.

I went to his room and saw him laying on the bed sleep peacefully. I sit beside him and hold his hands. I cried again when I remember I said 'I love you' to him. I can't believe that I still love him. Eventhough we tried to hide this feeling between us, we can't help it but fall in love even more. "Please wake up. I already said I love you. Please just wake up" I said while kiss his hand. Tears already streaming on my cheeks. Its hurt a lot.

I put my head on the bed. Im tired because of crying. When I was about to close my eyes, I felt someone touch my head. I looked up and saw Jimin already open his eyes. Staring at me with weak smile. I felt like I want to cry again but I hold it. "Jimin-ahh" I called him slowly. I hugged him tightly. Finally he's awake.

"Y-Y/N. Its hurt" I quickly pulled away from the tight hug. I laugh awkwardly. I say sorry to him but he just chuckles. I pouting my lips. "Are you okay now ? Is it hurt ?" I asked. I know that was stupid question but thats how to start the conversation. He nodded. Suddenly, he grabbed my hand. He looks at me deeply.

"You won't leave me again right ?" Jimin said while his eyes already fill with tears. My heart feel hurt when seeing him in this condition. "I won't leave you. I lo-" I stopped my words. I don't know how to tell him. I Iooked at him nervously while playing with my fingers. He mumbles something that loud enough for me to hear. "Cute"

I blushed at his sudden statement. He cupped my face with both of his hands. "Y/N, what do you wanna to say just now. Please I want to hear it" My heart softened when I saw the sweet side of him. I staring at his brown eyes and say "I love you, Jimin". He smile weakly. He attack me with his koala hug. Omg I miss this hug so much.

I pulled away while my tears already falling down my cheeks. "I-Im sorry. I shouldn't let him shoot-" He shushed me while put his index fingers infront of my lips. He touched my soft lips slowly and leaned closer to my ear. H whispers weakly. "Its okay Y/N. I promise you that I will never leave you right"

I realised something that others don't have but he has. He has my heart. He always won to steal my heart again. I can't believe that Im still love him until now. For 4 fuckin years we break apart but now look at us. We still together.

"You still love me, r-right?" I asked him while sobbing. Im not gonna lie, I don't want to get hurt anymore. I wanted to be happy with him until my last breath. He looked at me. "Y/N, I love you since we were dating until now. I don't want to see you happy with others guy. I wanted to make you happy by my own. I want to spend my life with you forever" I speechless. I didn't expect that he will said this to me.

"I-Im sorry. I lied about my own feelings before. Look at now, we are still together". He chuckles. "Yeah me too. We such a bad liar, aren't we ?" I nodded while giggles softly.

He took my hands and pulled me closer. He was staring at my plump lips while I was staring at his lips tu. He smile and kiss me passionately. The kiss was slow yet sweetly. This kiss was full with love feelings. He deepend the kiss. I put my hands at his shoulder.

I love you Park Jimin. Thank you for being a part of my life.

 Thank you for being a part of my life